Going to the Outlets During A Sale Is Like...

Going to the outlet during a sale is like trying to get the hottest toy for christmas, you wait till they open, try to beat the rush and pray some psycho doesn't go crazy on you for getting the last one :nuts:

I am a mom, what can I say? The first thing I relate to is christimas toy shopping.

NOT going to the outlets during a holiday sale (because you live so far away) is like being Charlie Brown and getting a rock in your trick-or-treating bag when all the other kids get cool candy. :sad:

NOT going to the outlets during a holiday sale (because you live so far away) is like being Charlie Brown and getting a rock in your trick-or-treating bag when all the other kids get cool candy. :sad:

Aww! That is sad. But don't feel too bad, I went to midnight madness and stood in line for over an hour (my husband couldn't take anymore) and left. Talk about harsh, seeing the store and the bags and not being able to get in!:crybaby:

Aah...that's so sad! Great analogy--but still a bummer.

How far is the closest outlet? Any way to schedule a girls' weekend out?