Going to the Mothership in Nov/Dec!!!

Kellybag & crochetbella - Thanks babe! I know, I can't believe how helpful everyone has been! I really love this subforum!!! YAY!!

Pazt - I know, I'm really excited!! Perhaps I can find MY birkin over there; a ROUGE VIF 35cm in chevre de coromandel or chevre mysore or a POTIRON 35cm in the chevres above!

Eire & La Vanguardia -Thanks so much!! I'll definitely check out the Park Hyatt Vendome since missmarbella suggested it too & the Marche du St. Honore AND i'll check out the Tim Elysees! Wow, you're going to be in Paris THIS weekend??? You'll definitely have to keep us updated on how fabulous and wonderful the stock is!!

Pelinaka - Thanks!! Hopefully I will be REALLY lucky, if you know what I mean, by walking out of the Mother Ship w/ my CHOICE birkins!!!:graucho::drool:

I'm sooo lucky to have so many choices to choose from! Will def. let you know what I decide! Let me know if any of u ladies will be in Paris around that time. I would LOVE to meet up!!!

Moviegirl.. lol Paris mothership store has LOTS of goodies.. i dont think they'll ever run out of birkins/kellys..Whenever i go there it is extremely crowded with all addicted Hermes lovers, lets hope BOTH of us will get what they're looking for this November :smile:

Will be in touch!

Congrats Moviegirl! Can't wait to hear your report--crossing my fingers that you'll score big! Also, kudos to you for bringing the little one! I'm such a rookie mom that the most I can handle without falling apart is a 3 hour flight w/DD :P

Congrats Moviegirl! Can't wait to hear your report--crossing my fingers that you'll score big! Also, kudos to you for bringing the little one! I'm such a rookie mom that the most I can handle without falling apart is a 3 hour flight w/DD :P

I'm a rooky mom too! He is my first baby! I am very lucky that he is sooo easy going most times! I don't know how he'll do on a long flight but we're going to take an evening flight out so he'll be asleep for most of it. I HOPE!!:angel: I just couldn't bear leaving him at home w/ the inlaws. I know I would miss him too much! I mean wouldn't you miss a face like this??:love:

Attachments

• Noah's Weebok shoes 10-3-06.jpg
    Noah's Weebok shoes 10-3-06.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 34