Going to Shepton - shout if you're after anything

How fab- what new chalk ledbury have I missed a reveal- that sounds gorgeous Id love a lighter coloured ledbury myself- toying with light pink though not really a pink girl- can we see both together please? pretty please?

Dont blame you tote girl I would be excited too- just for the experience- hope something wonderful grabs your eye when you are there- dont forget to post a stock list for us poor northerners!!!

well not a lot at shepton today. poor selection of oak although they had an oak bays this morning.

choc nvt bays with cloche etc was there, reason "poor quality", didn't inspect so don't know what the problem is

purple canvas roxy
no printed NVT but some congo type outlet bays
stunning deep violet python Abigal e/w (think it was) soft as butter but nearly a grand
good selection of planners etc inc an oak printed pocketbook, think someone was after one on here?

In short loads of white, champagne etc.

got gold & silver gemini keyrings at £17 ec to use as zip pulls on my BE bags :nuts:

Well, win some lose some Mrs VN! I have been very lucky in the past :smile:

Also, now I'll be on route to Devon a lot I'll have plenty of other chances to pop by.

I just remembered another bag, it was an bright blue Bays with silver h/w. Not metallic but ocean blue colour. Someone might like it as it was a lovely colour.

Also black A4 roxy tote.