Going to Shepton - shout if you're after anything

I've put this in the shopping thread under outlet finds but here it is as well.
I was tempted but didn't buy anything except a cuppa and carrot cake for DS1! I was definitely in the mood for buying so was very proud of myself for resisting buying just for the sake of it! After the week I've had it would have been so easy to blow a small fortune.

Stock at Shepton Mallet today - 27.3.2010.

Printed black Bayswater.
Printed black e/w.
Large black Mabel.
Black Ledbury.
Black Bays clutch - small.
Black Roxy A4 tote.
Black Roxy large tote.
Black Poppy.
Black Leigh tote.
Black Maggie - regular and large - polished goatskin.
Oak Leigh tote.
Cognac saddle Mabel.
Oak Antony.
Silver Antony (gorgeous!).
Choc seude e/w Abigail.
Choc Bayswater.
Choc rugged lambskin Bayswater.
Choc printed Bayswater.
Choc printed e/w.
White Maggie with silver trim.
Silver Bays clutch.
White hairy Bays (hmmm, def not my taste but might appeal to someone).
Stone patent Bays.
Lilac regular Mabel.
Lilac printed e/w.
Hairy RN Mitzy hobo.
Ocean regular Mabel.
Ocean small Mabel.
Ocean Roxy A4 tote.
White Roxy (how I wished I could get on with Roxy!).
White Somerset.
White Sam.
White small Agyness.
White Bayswater.
Ostrich Bayswaters - turquoise, pink, lipstick, magenta (grapey) colour.
Lipstick Roxy A4 tote.
Lipstick Mabel hobo - regular and large £276 and £416.
Turquoise Jenah - small and regular.
Turquoise e/w (really nice).
Lipstick Roxy (gorgeous!).
Lipstick bayswater clutch.
Printed stone Bays.
Printed stone Bayswater clutch.
Lipstick Shimmy tote.
Orange (bright) A4 tote.
Orange Bays.
Purple coated canvas Bays.
Purple coated canvas Roxy.
Seude croc Bays in violet (phenomenal bag and I was desperate to love Bays when I saw this!!).
White Poppy - large and regular.
White Poppy messenger.
Pink snakeskin Poppy regular.
Pink e/w Shimmy - not cerise this is the pale pink.
Pale pink Soho.
Pale pink Maggie.
Pale pink Roxy A4 tote.
Sand Shimmy tote.
Sand Mabel - metallic - regular and small.
Nude quilted Shimmy tote.
Nude quilted Shimmy hobo - I almost bought this and got as far as the till and decided it was just too pale for me. Shame, as a lovely bag.
Coral smudged Bays clutch.
Pink crackle patent Mitzy hobo.
White crackle patent Mitzy hobo, tote.
Emerald Bays.
Lots of ostrich - lipstick Mitzy hobo £2k down to £600. I tried this but the ostrich still felt like chicken skin to me (apologies to ostrich lovers!).
Ostrich Bays in pink, turquoise.
Off white ostrich Poppy.
Metallic gold Mabel hobo.

There were others but son no 1 had had enough by this time!

Also lots of Mabel purses in blue, yellow, pink. Loads of pink, green and blue snakeskin purses. Bayswater keyrings in turquoise, emerald and grape.

I love carrot cake too. Not surprised he had 2 pieces. Yum. Well done for resisting buying for the sake of it. It will be sale time soon so hopefully lots more bargains to tempt you! Just put on your outlet thread that I hope that lovely Elvis snaps up the black printed bays. That is her dream bag i think? Fingers crossed she is on the phone now.......

Hopefully there might be some nice reveals soon then!

To reward myself for being so good, I'm going to order the pink Leah tote as soon as Mulberry gets its act together and releases it on the website.

I love carrot cake too. Not surprised he had 2 pieces. Yum. Well done for resisting buying for the sake of it. It will be sale time soon so hopefully lots more bargains to tempt you! Just put on your outlet thread that I hope that lovely Elvis snaps up the black printed bays. That is her dream bag i think? Fingers crossed she is on the phone now.......

Bless you IWANB!! but Ive just got in now and seen this but I darent phone while OH is around!!

SJ- was the bays printed or the outlet special with no cloche and the larger print- I called them yesterday and they said it was the larger congo print not kenya!!!

Elvis, I didn't look closely at the printed bags so I'm afraid I don't know if they had cloches or feet. DS1 was reading out the labels while I wrote the list!

MissM, I didn't know about the two sizes either. The smaller was just a bit smaller than my Shimmy hobo and the larger was a bit smaller than a Mitzy hobo. I preferred the smaller size one.