Going to Seoul Korea for Facial Contouring

Hello everyone,

I am planning to fly to Seoul next month around end of January to finally do the things I have been wanting to achieve for my face. I need your expert advice in choosing clinics, duration of stay and every helpful tips I will be needing on this journey. I want to have Facial contouring with rhinoplasty and bigger eyes. I know Korea is so famous for this transformations. I am considering to choose some clinics I have searched online. My top 4 are : Id, banobagi, cinderella and View clinic. So far, they’re the known ones that perform magical transformations. Any tips for me would be appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: jmjul16
Im looking into clinics too
ID, View, Face Dental, Face Line, TL are my list but there's more clinics im checking out.
These are just the few.
What does everyone do at first? And how do you find clinics??

I am planning to early February too! I was thinking of getting revision Rhinoplasty and full facial contouring but think I might just opt for genioplasty to change my face structure because I don’t have a strong or square jawline so I think In conjunction with acculift it would help me achieve the v line look without having to shave my mandible jaw bone. I’m planning to get a face to face consultation witth NAMU, MVP, OPERA, and BANOBAJI.

I did online consultations with a lot of different clinics and even tried DocfinderKorea because I’ll be traveling alone but after doing research I did find that most clinics offer transportation and translators as a part of their service so I don’t think DFK is necessary. I found most of the clinic names through purseforum, RealSelf and YouTube.

I got online quotes from MVP, NAMU, TS Plastic Surgery, TL plastic surgery, ID hospital, me clinic, mine clinic, the line, renewme, Gng, Cinderella clinic, View plastic surgery, Regen, opera, VIP, Banobaji and Banobaji is just on my list because they offer full service accommodations such as guesthouse stay for 5 free nights and pick up car service. I figure that would help me cut down on hotel stay which is an extra $500-$600 usd I could save and they are also offering promotions at the moment.

When I first started my search for clinics ID, Cinderella, View and Banobaji were the top 4 on my list and after doing more research I’ve found better reputable places that measured up to my liking.

I like MVP because they didn’t push my to send a deposit like all the other clinics. They answered all my questions promptly and in detail and their prices are very reasonable. Also heard good things about Dr.Seo for rhinoplasty.

NAMU is on my list because I heard nothing but great things about them and I do like their rhinoplasty work. I did read that the primary rhino surgeon previously worked at popular plastic surgery hospital before, I forgot which one it was but Their prices are also very reasonable and cheaper than MVP and MVP was my number 1 pick but now I’m thinking it could be NAMU.

I’ve heard back from OPERA as well and their prices has definitely attracted me yet it does scare me bc it’s dirt cheap. I haven’t heard anything bad about them but I do want to get a f2f consultation with them to see if they measure up to my personal standards.

There are a lot of mixed reviews on these forums so you have to use your better judgement. Reading these forums has definitely helped me because. I’ve gone back and forth between choosing which ones I want to have a consultation with because I’ll only be in Seoul for a short time.

Hopefully that helps!

Hello everyone,

I am planning to fly to Seoul next month around end of January to finally do the things I have been wanting to achieve for my face. I need your expert advice in choosing clinics, duration of stay and every helpful tips I will be needing on this journey. I want to have Facial contouring with rhinoplasty and bigger eyes. I know Korea is so famous for this transformations. I am considering to choose some clinics I have searched online. My top 4 are : Id, banobagi, cinderella and View clinic. So far, they’re the known ones that perform magical transformations. Any tips for me would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello! I'm going for a face contouring in the end of March. I wonder have you had your surgery yet? Which clinic have you chosen?