Going to SCP today...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone else going to be there?

I thought it would be fun to have a fellow PF'er pick up my SO Mezzo with me. :flowers:

2. oh if I were closer....I have nothing to do today!

3. :crybaby:

How far away are you? I am about 30 minutes north of SCP.

4. Whoa, I think we might be neighbors!

5. If I still lived down there, I would sooo have loved to go with you! :heart: Doesn't Dickies80 work down there? You can buy from him!

6. PM'd ya!

7. Get thee to store quick! I'm dying to see your Mezzo!

8. I'm a good 45 minutes away.

9. Awww...I wish I would have known sooner or I would have gone with ya.

I was just there on wednesday.

Can't wait to see your SO piece!!!

10. Aw, that's OK. Although if you would have said you would have met me, I would have gotten OUT of the house yesterday! :lol:

I got a wild hair and started to refinish my bannister yesterday after I posted that I was going to SCP. Horrible stained nails and 8 hours later, it still wasn't even 1/10th of the way completed. :crybaby: :rant:

I have a nail appt. at noon to fix the mess, and then I am off shopping! :yahoo:

Anyone know how to upload pics from their digital phone? I just realized yesterday that DH and the boys took the dig. camera on their camping trip, so I will have to take pics of the new baby with my phone. Damn. Damn. Damn. :censor:

11. So you didn't go? I was there yesterday, and it was a zoo, especially the LV store. Couldn't even get close to the display cases.

12. Aww... I'm about 30 min away but I already went there last weekend. :sad:

13. there will be a mini TPF get-together at SCP Tuesday the 8th& another on the 18th or 19th.....there is a thread about it in the general discussion forum. It would be great if everybody could go & we could all OOooh & Ahhhh over your SO. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice