Going to S. Korea in August 2020 for Plastic Surgery at ID Hospital with DocfinderKorea

MNbaglover

Jul 16, 2020
I will be having several procedures at ID Hospital in August. I will be staying in quarantine for the first 14 days and after that will have my consult and surgeries with ID. Here's what I am getting done with these dr's. Anyone else going late summer/fall to Korea for surgery? Please share your info:

Where you're getting surgery done?
What you're getting surgery on?
Do you have assistance from a brokerage?

This is what i'm getting done with these drs from ID:
Oh Seung Il: eyes, nose, anti-aging
Lee Tae Seong: facial contouring
Kang Min Seok: liposuction
Shin In Seok: liposuction

I will be having several procedures at ID Hospital in August. I will be staying in quarantine for the first 14 days and after that will have my consult and surgeries with ID. Here's what I am getting done with these dr's. Anyone else going late summer/fall to Korea for surgery? Please share your info:

Where you're getting surgery done?
What you're getting surgery on?
Do you have assistance from a brokerage?

This is what i'm getting done with these drs from ID:
Oh Seung Il: eyes, nose, anti-aging
Lee Tae Seong: facial contouring
Kang Min Seok: liposuction
Shin In Seok: liposuction
ID is on this blacklist for a patient death after facial contouring. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/blacklist-of-the-korean-plastic-surgery.989495/

I’m planning to go to regen this coming autumn, also heard about 14 days of self-quarantine and to be honest it bothers me a little as I don’t really wanna waste my time but I’m afraid, there’s no other way for me… I had consultations at several places for fc but liked regen’s dr.Oh the most. I also think that you can go without any agency and that’d be even cheaper for you. ID actually was min my list too but after reading some stories about death cases there in the past, changed my mind…

Youre being taken for a ride by going with an agent and a factory hospital tbh
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. What would you recommend instead? And where are you from, what do you know? That would be very helpful. It's hard trying to find sources that you can trust. People often can hide behind a computer screen and say what they want so feel free to elaborate.

I’m planning to go to regen this coming autumn, also heard about 14 days of self-quarantine and to be honest it bothers me a little as I don’t really wanna waste my time but I’m afraid, there’s no other way for me… I had consultations at several places for fc but liked regen’s dr.Oh the most. I also think that you can go without any agency and that’d be even cheaper for you. ID actually was min my list too but after reading some stories about death cases there in the past, changed my mind…
Yes, i can see that. But right now works best for me bc i have a job that requires me to travel a lot. I'm trying to take advantage of this time because I am working from home so it works out for me. DFK has offered to pay for the quarantine fees.

I read some terrible reviews about Dr. Oh on realself.com. I also read some good reviews too but the bad ones worried me. What are you looking to get done?

Reactions: GaiaLives
Facial contouring… for “terrible” review I don’t actually think they were botched, as if you compare before and after, the result actually looks good. that’s my personal opinion :smile: And I also think that some people didn’t prepare themselves for a recovery, of course they saw only before&after results but never consider about the post op pain, swelling, discomfort. I think those who were mentally prepared, are satisfied and happy

I went to ID for facial contouring too! And also with Docfinder, I loved the clinic and Dr Lee. Docfinder managers are very helpful and I was really grateful using them:smile: Don't listen to anyone, there are so many fake profiles from other clinics, but if you go to ID you'll love it there for sure. Good luck with your surgeries, seems like you are planning to do a lot!

Reactions: stphn007
I used Docfinderkorea when I studied in Korea and my mom came to get a face lift. They recommended us several clinics and we had consultations in 3 different clinics, they were quite helpful because they know good surgeons and recommended my mom the best lift surgeon, she was so happy with the results and went back home very happy.
If you go with that agency you can just rely on what they say and you will be just fine
Good luck to you! Keep us updated on your journey and hope you’ll be satisfied with the surgery as my mother was