Going to pick up my Lg Kristen Satchel python today

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I never saw her IRL so its by pic and TPF only......I hope she is a georgeous IRL as on this site. If not I REFUSE TO WASTE THE PCE...... Will be at the Boutique at 10am

Thats the thing I JUST CAN'T DECIDE..... This ag des look really different but will it be to trendy or should I just go for the plain safe kristen Satchel..... I hate decisions

Well I brought her home and Iam not sure at all - its not leather/I like the style but Iam not crazy about the 2 sided thing I think for the $$$ she is just not for me I may try and get the hobo

when you saw her in the store was its just they were pushy if im not feeling it in the store I just don't get it no matter how much the sa's say it looks wonderful..

when you saw her in the store was its just they were pushy if im not feeling it in the store I just don't get it no matter how much the sa's say it looks wonderful..

It was a little of both actually.....but I went ahead and had them order the hobo so I will compare the 2 and if I still feel the same then they dont come home and I will pass on the PCE,,,, my regular SA is off this weekend so I value her opinion more

Sorry that you aren't feeling it....yet. It's always hard to get used to a new style of bag. Give it some time, put your stuff in it and wear it around your house. If you can't get used to it then return it.

By the way, it is leather--it's just been embossed to look and feel like python.

Sorry that you aren't feeling it....yet. It's always hard to get used to a new style of bag. Give it some time, put your stuff in it and wear it around your house. If you can't get used to it then return it.

By the way, it is leather--it's just been embossed to look and feel like python.

Thanks I finally figured that out:smile: