Travel going to Paris and London first time

yellowdaisy14

Jan 10, 2012
Hey guys...

This will be the first time i travel to Europe...i will be staying for 8 days and 7 nights. What are some trip ideas...such as places to go to...things to see and places to eat that i must do both in Paris and in London...im open to any suggestions ...i know i can't possibly see everything in a few days but im hoping to see a lot. Please put your ideas here ...thanks :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 in Paris and 4 in London....first day ill be in Germany...i didn't count the first day as an actuall vacation day because i have things to do...but its actually a 9 day stay in Europe

When are you going?

I am also heading to Europe for the first time in September! We will be in London for a total of about 2 weeks and Paris for 5-6 nights. Booked flights yesterday and so excited! Would love to hear recommendations too!

Hey guys...

This will be the first time i travel to Europe...i will be staying for 8 days and 7 nights. What are some trip ideas...such as places to go to...things to see and places to eat that i must do both in Paris and in London...im open to any suggestions ...i know i can't possibly see everything in a few days but im hoping to see a lot. Please put your ideas here ...thanks :heart::heart::heart::heart:
It is several years since I was in Paris, which is very beautiful. However on the subject of London, which I am not too far away. Cannot suggest anywhere in particular, as everyone is different. My advice is to visit the local Tourist Information when you arrive - Enjoy the sights and sounds..It is amazing. Bon Voyage.