Going to Order the Antic Cervo Satchel Tomorrow: Need Some Info

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi Everyone!! Seeing the Prada fall handbags made me want one. I have decided on ordering the Antic Cervo Satchel on the Saks online site. Never ordered thru Saks, so bear with me with my questions please. :tender: I see Saks are having a EGC event. I read up on it thru this forum and I believe you can get a gift card even when you order online? So when I go and check out do I put AUGUST6C? And can I get 10% off with another code? I live in Nebraska where there are no Saks stores around. Any info would be great. Thank so much. :yes:

I don't think that online will let you combine the two offers, only one or the other- but you can always try and see. If you have a Saks card you get free shipping, even with the discount code. No tax for you, which also saves lots of money too. Sales starts now. Check deals and steals, there is a 10% saks code there or reesycakes.com. You also have 60 days to return and if you use the smart label- it only costs $5 to return and I believe it includes insurance.

Well I did it!! I ordered the Antic Cervo Satchel just now. I do love the one Jill just bought, but this one I think is perfect for me. You can only use one code during checkout, so I will be getting the gift card. I would love to get a wallet that matches this bag. No tax though!! Just $19 for shipping.