going to order petite shopper..need advise on color

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Im planning to order a petite shopping tote next week.:love: After I saw some of the picture in a thread here, I get confused coz i love them all......:Push:

what do u guys think would be better?

1. white with silver hardware
    2. black with silver hardware
    3. black with gold hardware
    4. beige wih gold hardware

I was thinking about the white one...but I think i want to buy the white baby cabas. but i still not sure, since I have to save my money first on that, n I could change my mind anytime between that saving period:P

any comment would be appriciated:yes:

2. Maybe this can help :shrugs:
    [​IMG]

3. i vote for the white with silver =)

4. This was on eBay a week or 2 ago

[​IMG]

5. VipStyle: I love how you put your Yorkie in your purse! I took a picture of mine in my Louis Mutlicolor Speedy. :P

6. There's a black with gold hardware and a beige with gold hardware at my Neiman in SF. Maybe you can go check it out.

Christine

7. Please Post the picture :heart:

8. wow...thx a lot ladies:smile:
    the beige and white looks so tempting to me..still i cant decide>.<'

and my friends told me that black would be more classy and last longer..but i love the white or beige!*confused*:confused1:

9. White w/silver or black w/silver. They are both equally stunning.

10. Agree. Both are equally beautiful. But if I can ONLY choose one, I probably go for the white. But its just a matter of personal preference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice