Going to Oprah show taping tomorrow. What bag?

1. My friend says I have to bring a small bag. Not sure what that means. Is a medium muse a "small bag"? Also, I never pay attention but can I wear jeans (nice ones of course)?? Maybe not the right forum for this but I don't watch that often so I never notice how people dress! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Aww, how fun! I see people wearing jeans on the after show, so I say go for it! If it were me I'd probably wear cute jeans, cute top, and sexy shoes! Have fun chigirl!

3. oh, u have to tell us all about it. Yah, wear something cute and nice.

4. Im watching it now. I think she always has the best looking audience ever!!! Everyones hair is perfect and I have seen some KILLER outfits as well! If you wear jeans I would dress them up for sure. Have fun!! How did you get tickets??? We have tried a million times! Hope its a good topic. (maybe she will give aways cars, houses, handbags???)

5. Oh to answer your question...I think a 'medium' Muse is maybe too big to qualify as a 'small' bag. I would suggest a pochette or even a bag that's the size of a Speedy 25.

6. Thanks! I am such a black shirt, jeans and heels kind of girl. I will have to stick with that. They want bright colors but I never wear them. They specify small bags because they have to search them.

I hope it is a good topic too but whatever will be fine. I have no idea how you get tickets. A friend called Saturday and invited me and at first, I wasn't sure and then I said yes. I will most definitely report back. Free handbags would be nice!

7. Oooh that's awesome!!! Have fun and come back here to tell us all about it ;) I hope you win something :nuts:

8. I think I'm the only person who doesn't like Oprah. Anywho, I'd wear jeans and a nice top and cute shoes and tiny bag.

9. Wow! have lots of fun. If you've got one, a Balenciaga first or city would be great!

10. Have a blast and report back to us!

11. You are not the only one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice