Going to miss out on the watercolour speedy....but going to Paris instead!

Glamazon Huntress

Bagaholic for life
Jul 6, 2006
My boyfriend just asked me to go to Paris with him in June since he is attending a conference there and we'll be there for about 12 days. But since it's going to cost a lot of money (that damn Euro! hehe) I won't be able to afford the watercolour speedy I'm waitlisted for.:crybaby:
It makes me kind of sad because I really wanted it but now I won't be able to get it unless I buy it off ebay later for a ridiculous price. Sigh...I know that going to Paris is better than getting a bag but I'm just kind of disappointed because I was looking forward to getting it.
Do you guys think I have any hope of getting it in stores in the summer? Or will I have to troll ebay for a semi-reasonable price?

Oh and you guys have to help me pick which bags to bring with me!!
I'm thinking:
- Chanel cambon
- LV speedy (mini lin or azur)
- maybe Chanel classic flap

Ooh Paris! Go and get something that is a reminder of your trip, that way it will be extra special. If you are really in love with the watercolor speedy you'll get it someday, you may have to wait a bit though as I think it will be hot for a while. Take the LV azur speedy and the Chanel classic flap, that should set you up for night & day.

Congrats on your trip!

Oh my Gosh! Paris....I know we all love handbags, but PARIS! You can surely go to a Louis in Paris and pick up a little something while you are there and it will be a great reminder of your trip. Paris is the most romantic city in the world! If you are meant to get the Watercolor, you will. Bags will always be there...You are going to Paris!!

I am going to Europe next month, and I must drop by Paris. I am secretely buying the Watercolour speedy without husband knowing though because I will regret it if I miss out and have to buy a used one on Ebay. I have been to Paris many times and I never get bored of the city, you will have a great time. The WC speedy will be there on Ebay when you get back .

Bring the mini lin speedy & Chanel Classic Flap.

Enjoy your trip to Paris and maybe you will be just lucky enough to see the Watercolour speedy in Paris and buy it there..you never know.

Don't be sad!
A trip to Paris is going to be a wonderful time and you will always remember it.
A bag, as beautiful as it is, is just a bag. :smile:
Take the speedy for sure!

Thanks everyone for their advice! You guys are all right that Paris is better than getting a bag which I can get off ebay later (even though it will cost a bit more). It just sucks that I have to choose one or the other and I won't be able to afford a new bag there either. Ah well! I'm also kind of afraid of bringing my bags with me on the plane. What if the luggage gets lost? Ahh! hehe

Congrats on the upcoming trip! Make sure you put all your bags in your carry-on luggage. Don't check anything that's valuable.....put it in your carry-on.

Oh my Gosh! Paris....I know we all love handbags, but PARIS! You can surely go to a Louis in Paris and pick up a little something while you are there and it will be a great reminder of your trip. Paris is the most romantic city in the world! If you are meant to get the Watercolor, you will. Bags will always be there...You are going to Paris!!

My sentiments exactly! ;)

Nothing beats Paris! I say you should def go. LV is bound to make other LVoely bags but Paris... well you never know when that'll happen again. Besides, who knows you might be able to score a great bag while you're there! :P

And bring the Chanel classic flap.