Going to Maui in Oct & will be purchasing my first LV!!!

c2lane

Newbie Obsessed
O.G.
May 10, 2007
All I have talked about for the past year is getting an LV purse and have been holding out until our trip this coming Oct to Maui :yes:

My purchases will be gifts from my DH -- 40th birthday this past June and our 5 year anniversary in July. I also have birthday/Christmas money which has been given to me over the past 2 years for my obsession of wanting one :rolleyes:

I have never stepped foot in an LV store and have specifically stayed away from the Valley Fair store in Santa Clara as I have promised to wait for Maui. It's been no easy feat but I have done it!

I realize that I may change my mind once I actually get in the store and start trying them on and seeing them IRL.

I can say that I will definitely be bringing home the Neverfull Damier most likely in MM.

I also really like the Eva and this would be the one that *I* purchase.

As for my 3rd purse (I know it's kind of piggy but I've waited soooo long and patiently, I might add) I'm having a hard time deciding. The more I read this site the more I add to my list and change my mind.

Right now I'm leaning toward one of the following:

Montorguiel
Galliera PM

I'd like to add that I have to small girls so I really want a purse that I can wear on my shoulders. I like zippered tops but this is not a breaking point for me. I need something big enough to carry my things and sometimes a few extras that my 4.5 yr & 3 yr old like to saddle me with :balloon:

So please suggest away :yes:

Last edited:
so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'd go with galliera pm!

i'd also check out the damier neverfull bags since you can only get them in japan, guam, and hawaii right now!!!! :yes:

so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'd go with galliera pm!

i'd also check out the damier neverfull bags since you can only get them in japan, guam, and hawaii right now!!!! :yes:

I am definitely picking up the damier neverfull - as I mentioned, I will most likely be coming home with a couple LV goodies :yes:

ooh have fun. sounds like you got your purchased planned pretty good.

i like the shops at wailea LV more than whaler's. though at the shops at wailea there are other distractions (tiffany's, gucci, fendi).

ooh have fun. sounds like you got your purchased planned pretty good.

i like the shops at wailea LV more than whaler's. though at the shops at wailea there are other distractions (tiffany's, gucci, fendi).

Our condo is very close to the Wailea shopping center so you can bet I'll be there as soon as we get settled :tup:

We are also going to spend some time on the Big Island after Maui and staying at resort across from the Kings shopping center which also has an LV store. I figure I should be able to get what I need between the 3 different stores :yahoo:

Sounds like you are going to have an awesome trip and come back with some real goodies. Can't wait to see pictures of all your goodies and what you chose as your 3rd bag. I love the Galliera PM and with 4 kids it's such a spacious and comfortable bag to carry on your shoulder!

I vote for the Galliera PM. I have a Batignolles Horizontal and (it has the 2 straps like the Monty) and it drives me NUTS trying to keep it on my shoulder, especially after a couple of hours of mall crawling.

And do get atleast a luggage tag heat stamped with the hawaiian flower. I got one while there this year and it is gorgeous!

You should go for Galliera PM it is such a lovely bag and if you are in a hurry while out with your little ones and don't have time to zip your bag I think your thinks would be much more secure in the Galliera as opposed to the Monty.