Travel Going to MAUI and OAHU in end of may!!!

babylicious

Apr 17, 2007
ladies I need your advice!

this is my third time visiting the islands but it'll be my first time going to maui..
any tips on places to eat or visit while on maui? thanks in advance!

there are tons of great restaurants in the wailea, lahaina, and kihei area. my favorite is sansei. great sushi and food!!!

if you're looking for some local favorites, i highly recommend da kitchen (plate lunches), sam sato's (amazing noodles), and tasaka guri guri (for delicious sherbet).

places to visit: road to hana (i would devote an entire day to do this, very scenic), sunrise at haleakala, shops at waliea (for your designer fix ;)), and a luau at the old lahaina luau!

i'll be thinking of more suggestions.

ladies I need your advice!

this is my third time visiting the islands but it'll be my first time going to maui..
any tips on places to eat or visit while on maui? thanks in advance!

Ferraro's restaurant at the Four Seasons is really, really good! Try to make it there before sunset and it will add a lot more to your dinner. Sometimes, they even have fireworks at night =).

Before you go, pick up the ultimate guidebook - Maui Revealed by Andrew Doughty. If you're the adventurous type, this book will tell you how to get to some spectacular places. Just don't forget your camera!

Have fun!