Going to LV Sat., help me decide ladies???

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi all,

Well, taking another trip up to LV on Saturday, here is my questions:

Okay, I am thinking about the Damier Sayela PM (if I can fit it on my shoulder), the Mono Mini Looping, or the Vernis Houston. I really want to find a shoulder bag I like but haven't been happy with one yet. I tried the Popincourt Haut but didn't like it. Also have had the Cabas Piano, didn't like that either.

I am small, 5'2" and 105lbs. So I don't like the big bags cause they just look to big for me.

Any opinions are greatly appreceiated!!!

^^Thanks bags!! I hope you are right cause if I can get that baby over my shoulder, she is coming home with me.....along with a few other things!!!!

I think I am starting to prefer the damier over the monogram, can that be??

^^ I didn't like the handles of the popincourt haut. I got so used to hand held bags that those long straps drove me nuts! Getting in and out of the bag, it was like.....straps everywhere!!!! ha ha, I think I'm a hand-held bag girl now!

^^ I didn't like the handles of the popincourt haut. I got so used to hand held bags that those long straps drove me nuts! Getting in and out of the bag, it was like.....straps everywhere!!!! ha ha, I think I'm a hand-held bag girl now!

Hmmm...I've been eyeing the PH for awhile now! Thanks for the info!

^^Thanks bags!! I hope you are right cause if I can get that baby over my shoulder, she is coming home with me.....along with a few other things!!!!

I think I am starting to prefer the damier over the monogram, can that be??

Look forward to see the pics
I feel the same way about mono bags. I am kinda sick of mono bags and prefer damier now. I don't plan on getting more mono unless it's really..really special.

ooooh... a LV trip! I also vote for the Saleya PM! It's dual purpose... handheld or on the shoulder!

The houston is gorgeous, but for sure that'll be a shoulder bag...

Happy Shopping T!