Going to London - Where to Buy Fab Bag???

I'm off to London in three weeks, and I think I'm going to concentrate on vintage (the well-known and "safe" places like Portobello), Chanel (and the other flagship stores of brands/designers that you can't find here in Sweden), and the famous places like Liberty and Harrod's. :smile:

Liberty has sort of off-beat but still high end designers.

I personally wouldn't buy a bag in London unless I was certain I couldn't get it anywhere else. Prices are more expensive there than anywhere else in Europe. I recommend jumping on the Eurostar and heading to Paris.... Way cheaper. If not, look for vintage bags or bags by up and coming British designers.

Liberty has sort of off-beat but still high end designers.

I personally wouldn't buy a bag in London unless I was certain I couldn't get it anywhere else. Prices are more expensive there than anywhere else in Europe. I recommend jumping on the Eurostar and heading to Paris.... Way cheaper. If not, look for vintage bags or bags by up and coming British designers.

I'm def a vintage gal, and def am looking for brands that are not found or accessible to the US....would love up n' coming British designers....any recommendations?