Going to Leesburg VA outlet

No Lily's, no agendas, one pair of mens leather gloves at 20$, 3 or 2 blue scarf c's wristlets, one green scarf c's wristlet, one blue heritage stripe sig c? swingpack and some francines, teal, white and brown. One of the leather purse/clutch convertible purses is still there, thinks someone bought it and returned it. Also the purple bag you were eyeing is hid down on the bottom of the middle shelf behind some other bags.

I saw the new line in the store, but the leather kinda reminds me of the garcia; to a touch it seems a bit thin and not the same quality.

No Lily's, no agendas, one pair of mens leather gloves at 20$, 3 or 2 blue scarf c's wristlets, one green scarf c's wristlet, one blue heritage stripe sig c? swingpack and some francines, teal, white and brown. One of the leather purse/clutch convertible purses is still there, thinks someone bought it and returned it. Also the purple bag you were eyeing is hid down on the bottom of the middle shelf behind some other bags.

I saw the new line in the store, but the leather kinda reminds me of the garcia; to a touch it seems a bit thin and not the same quality.

Thanks for the update. I usually swing by on Wednesdays but will skip today since it sounds as though there's nothing new in the Clearance area. I know they're trying to save on space, but I bet some of those bags that have been there a while might sell if they stuffed em w/ some tissue.... A lot of them are just laying there in a big pile and don't seem to catch anyone's attention that way.

How about the Thompson slim totes (if that is what they are called) - they look like Gigis without the pockets? I almost bought the mahogany one that was there.

We all need to get together one day at the Leesburg outlet - we would make a mighty picky contingent

How about we all meet there when they have one of their "Midnight sales"? When is that anyway? Near Thanksgiving?

How about the Thompson slim totes (if that is what they are called) - they look like Gigis without the pockets? I almost bought the mahogany one that was there.

We all need to get together one day at the Leesburg outlet - we would make a mighty picky contingent

How about we all meet there when they have one of their "Midnight sales"? When is that anyway? Near Thanksgiving?

I have ALWAYS had to work the day after Thanksgiving but I tried doing Black Friday for the first time last year and still made it in to work by 9:30am... I was dog tired though! I didn't go to the Oulets though becaue I heard what a madhouse it was.
A friend went there last year and she said that they had people lined up outside the Coach store and were only letting in people as others left, but that when she got in, they didn't really have any specials... Did you go to Coach at Leesburg last Black Friday? If so, were there any specials? Might be worth getting up extra early if there are !!!

^^^^^^^
Nancy- Sorry, forgot to answer your first question. I think they still had those bags when I was there on Monday (8/25) but I can't remember what colors they had. Those are the bags I mentioned in a previous post that you couldn't really notice very easily because they were just piled up on a shelf and not stuffed w/ tissue so you could see what they really looked like.

I know I saw silver(not sure it was the slim), brown, ink and maybe white? cream?

Oh, I feel your pain- Hence, my user name: CA (CoachAholic) Anonymous. I'm going to try and keep myself from going to Leesburg this weekend so I can save up for my two Sept. trips to outlets- A/C and Rehoboth Beach.

Anyone going this for the Labor Day Weekend? If so let me know if its worth the trip out....I am still hoping for some cute accessories....

Lil kracker- I went to the Leesburg store this evening. I was hoping to go first thing in the morning when it opened, but couldn't sneak out before DH woke up. I ended up going w/ him this evening anyway since he wanted to go out to dinner at a place nearby... What a madhouse. I hate when he goes w/ me to a Coach store because he rolls his eyes at everything I pick up. It was funny, there were like 7-8 guys all standing/sitting near the entrance while the ladies were running around like mad-women.

Stuff was all over everywhere and the SAs looked so busy trying to keep an eye on everyone (for shoplifters I guess).... they weren't even bothering to put stuff back where it originally came from. They didn't really have much at all in the Clearance area. There were a few of those Thompson Totes, a couple of patent Francines- brown and teal, a couple of heritage stripe totes and the heritage stripe demi bags in pink, two of the signature flower (long wallets) one in gold and one in pink....
The rest of the factory stuff hadn't changed since I was there this past Monday, although there seemed to be a lot less of the bottle green leather bags than Monday so that seems to be quite a popular color. Also, they still had a lot of the tweed tattersall bags in several types of styles. There were quite a few wallets, mini skinnys, some of the bucket (?) style hats etc... In the key charms, they had the elephant, monkey, mouse, the brown dog. They also had a plastic box (I think it said 15.99 and they were the pink leather bangles w/ holes in them). The SA who checked me out said she couldn't believe how crowded it was because they didn't have any Labor Day sales; everything was the same price it had been....

I picked up a black/white mini-optic ponytail scarf for $29 (I'm going to be returning the one I bought on Monday because it doesn't have the tapered ends, which I didn't realize till I got home) and one of the tweed tattersall satchels $159. I'm offiically done for August- no more!!

Last edited:
Now I'm so very happy that I left work early on Friday to go over to Leesburg that afternoon instead of going today. It sounds like the Clearance section got really picked over between then and today because when I was there, they had several Carly bags (but no plum so I didn't buy one) and black Legacy satchels (the ones that look like the Mandy bag but the front hook doesn't cover the zipper). There was also a single Lily but since it was taupe canvas with tomato red patent trim, I wasn't interested in it.

But what made the trip worthwhile for me was that they also had, buried under the pile of brown Thompson totes, one lone Ergo Vintage leather convertible bag in Natural (or is it Camel?), which I promptly snatched up. :woohoo: I also found a lovely red burnished leather wallet, which goes beautifully with the convertible bag. I was tempted by the brown Francine (and of course, if they'd had the plum one, I probably would have succumbed) but I just didn't like how it hung from the shoulder strap, and the clanking of the rings on the handles was just a little much for me.

Best of all, the place was nearly deserted! I always love going to Leesburg when it's raining; it seems to thin out the crowds since nobody wants to walk around outside between the stores then. :smile:

Am I the only one who doesn't find as many good things there since they moved to a bigger location?

Last edited:
Now I'm so very happy that I left work early on Friday to go over to Leesburg that afternoon instead of going today. It sounds like the Clearance section got really picked over between then and today because when I was there, they had several Carly bags (but no plum so I didn't buy one) and black Legacy satchels (the ones that look like the Mandy bag but the front hook doesn't cover the zipper). There was also a single Lily but since it was taupe canvas with tomato red patent trim, I wasn't interested in it.

But what made the trip worthwhile for me was that they also had, buried under the pile of brown Thompson totes, one lone Ergo Vintage leather convertible bag in Natural (or is it Camel?), which I promptly snatched up. :woohoo: I also found a lovely red burnished leather wallet, which goes beautifully with the convertible bag. I was tempted by the brown Francine (and of course, if they'd had the plum one, I probably would have succumbed) but I just didn't like how it hung from the shoulder strap, and the clanking of the rings on the handles was just a little much for me.

Best of all, the place was nearly deserted! I always love going to Leesburg when it's raining; it seems to thin out the crowds since nobody wants to walk around outside between the stores then. :smile:

Am I the only one who doesn't find as many good things there since they moved to a bigger location?

Glad you were able to pick up some good stuff... I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess you're right. You'd think w/ that bigger store, their clearance section would be a little bigger (w/ a better selection). Seems all the additional space they acquired primarily is used for the factory bags.

Funny - Saturday morning they had really great stuff! I saw the stock guy putting things out and 2 minutes later what he put out was gone! I also bought that Lily with the tomato - I love that bag - I am a red person and love the color and I think the taupe is so classy - to each his own I guess! There were other Lilys there too - 2 of the vachetta leather with the denim C's.
It was so crowded in there I could not move! I am done until black Friday.