Going to Leesburg VA outlet

Mayhurst,
I am orginally from NJ and am familiar with the New Hope, PA outlet which is small and did not have as much variety as the Leesburg outlet - the Myrtle Beach (first visited this year on vacation - we stayed on the beach at Oceans One) outlet seemed much bigger to me. Every time I go to any outlet it is a different experience.
I live in Fairfax and it is a big hike - I take the Greenway and it is $3 each way - which is a pain.
woah wait a minute, theres an outlet in New Hope, Pa. my parent go to lambertville alot to look at antiques and i would definatly go with them if i had known there was a coach outlet there. where is it??

The outlet is not really in New Hope but Lakasha, PA (spelling?) - it is about 5 minutes down the road from the main drag in New Hope. It is in a big outlet complex (built about 4 or 5 years ago) the outlet complex is across the street to "Peddlers Village" which is full of little aritsan stores.

Yeah F is for factory, let me know what you find on the BAY.

That's about it, and the green leather MIMI that I didn't end up buying went back on the shelf too.

Bunny Masseuse- So when I went back to Leesburg this afternoon (as I wrote in the other Leesburg thread) and they had a whole bunch of new stock out. They had a whole bunch of bags in that pattern I mentioned to you last week (made for factory bag) and I finally found a pic on e-bay so they must be making their way to Outlets everywhere.

Anyway, here's the pattern. They had several bag styles in this pattern and even a wristlet, which I almost got but put back because at that point I thought I was buying that Hamptons Tote.
The e-bay listing says its a "Hamptons Tattersall" pattern, but they're made out of wool or tweed (not sure the diff. between the two)?

Attachments

• tattersallpattern.jpg
    tattersallpattern.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 38
^^^^^^^^^
Oh, also forgot to mention that they had a lot of factory purses (several diff. styles) in a bottle green too. (I thought I recalled in a post you mentioning that you liked the bottle green color). I was seriously tempted, but held firm.
I really love that color, I ordered the new legacy mini skinny in that color last Friday, so I hope I like it (not crazy about the new Garcia leather though) ...

Does anyone happen to remember how much the leather Gallery totes were at the outlet? I just bought one at Loehmanns last week but if they are cheaper at the outlet, I'll return it and go there instead. :smile:

Bunny Masseuse- So when I went back to Leesburg this afternoon (as I wrote in the other Leesburg thread) and they had a whole bunch of new stock out. They had a whole bunch of bags in that pattern I mentioned to you last week (made for factory bag) and I finally found a pic on e-bay so they must be making their way to Outlets everywhere.

Anyway, here's the pattern. They had several bag styles in this pattern and even a wristlet, which I almost got but put back because at that point I thought I was buying that Hamptons Tote.
The e-bay listing says its a "Hamptons Tattersall" pattern, but they're made out of wool or tweed (not sure the diff. between the two)?

Yeah tis either an old style reborn, but it is the older tattersall wool/tweed (probably tweed) material. It's nice, just that particular one would be to small for me.

Wonder if the drill down has pictures of it?

^^^^^^^^^
Oh, also forgot to mention that they had a lot of factory purses (several diff. styles) in a bottle green too. (I thought I recalled in a post you mentioning that you liked the bottle green color). I was seriously tempted, but held firm.
I really love that color, I ordered the new legacy mini skinny in that color last Friday, so I hope I like it (not crazy about the new Garcia leather though) ...

Bottle green eh? Might have to hit it tonight...

I did get a new cashmere muffler, but not sure yet if i'm keeping it, might have to return to the outlet...

That bottle green resembles the green from many years ago - forgot what it was called - was it pine or something outdoorsy?

Bunnymasseuse - are you really a rabbit rescue person? I used to be heavily into dog rescue - before I had kids. Are you far from Leesburg? It is a 30 mile hike for me.

That bottle green resembles the green from many years ago - forgot what it was called - was it pine or something outdoorsy?

Bunnymasseuse - are you really a rabbit rescue person? I used to be heavily into dog rescue - before I had kids. Are you far from Leesburg? It is a 30 mile hike for me.

I sure am, work for Friends of Rabbits here in the VA/DC/MD area.

Not far from Leesburg but probably not as close as CAA is.

Oooh, Lily at the outlet makes my heart pitter patter. I returned the leather Gallery tote to Loehmanns today so I am excited about visiting the outlet this weekend.

:huh:Ooo when you are there can you check out if they got any more agendas in.....when I was there last they only had a small black turnlock one but it was all scratched up so I didn't get it....

:huh:Ooo when you are there can you check out if they got any more agendas in.....when I was there last they only had a small black turnlock one but it was all scratched up so I didn't get it....
They had a few non-leather with the sig c ones last time, but not many and hard to find. Had moved them from away from the wallets to the display table.

CA - are the Lilys still there in Leesburg?

Nope, the two or three denim ones that had been there for over five weeks were gone..... I WISH they'd get some camel or black ones in stock!!! Someone posted on another thread that they got a camel Lily at the A/C outlet. I'm going to be there the weekend of 9/13 but I'm sure there won't be any there by the time I get there, sadly.