Going to Leesburg VA outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of going to the Leesburg, VA outlet tomorrow. Is there anything I should check to see if they have for anyone?

2. I just went there last week and got awesome treasures for meself. Hope you have fun and do come back and tell us what you find there.

3. I was just in there last night...I only went to return a few things, so I tried not to look around too much (it's hard though!!). They had a lot of the pebbled leather bags, a lot of gallery leather totes in parchment, black and I think camel?, some heritage stripe things but I believe only in the geranium (orange'ish color) and the grass (green) color, and some sig.Carleys though I only recall seeing the khaki color.
    In the clearance area, they had a black legacy leather satchel (see pic) I've been wanting since I first saw it, but it looks way too huge for me, a white patent francine (although someone was checking it out while I was there, so it may be gone now), a canvas/white patent lily, a pond (blue) patent ergo, a couple of patent gallery totes, a putty legacy shoulder bag and a few other bags I didn't pick up to check out very closely. Hope you find some good stuff when you go!!

Attached Files:

4. o:huh:Ooo let me know what you find I am very interested......am insterested in some patchwork or carlys especially and wristlets

5. Ah- you just reminded me-I'm not positive about now, but about three-four weeks ago they did have the khaki color patchwork Carlys and gallery (?) tote style (I got a Carly plus the matching wallet and wristlet), but I think last night they only had some of the gallery tote style left, and I'm not sure whether they still had the matching wristlets or wallets.

6. I saw CAA last night when I was there, I hadn't been in quite a few days so the selection was different for me, got one of the new dog key fobs also while I was there.

7. BunnyMasseuse-
    Did I remember everything correctly? I was SO not trying to buy anything so I went through the store really quickly until I saw you in front of the clearance area and stopped to chat.

BTW, did you see a single bag in a display space against the front wall (to the left of the front door) that was like a tweed or wool fabric tote. It was all by itself in a display "cube" for lack of a better term. I really liked the style of the bag but wasn't crazy about all the colors in it, but it vaguely reminded me of the tattersall pattern (w/ more stripes and thinner stripes) . I looked inside and it had an "F" in front of the serial number which means it was a 'made-for-the-factory' bag right? I'm going to look for it on e-bay and will post pics if I find it.

8. CA - wow - none of the good stuff you mention was there yesterday. I thought new stuff was put out on Thursdays but Wednesday nights look even better.
    I am a big dog lover so I had to buy that dog key fob and another dangly one that had dog items on it. I will have to post pics if I can get my camera working. I also got a beautiful plum colored bag - can you believe I dont even know what style it is - I just fell in love with the plum leather. Will post soon.

9. What else did you see at the outlet?

10. Yeah F is for factory, let me know what you find on the BAY.

That's about it, and the green leather MIMI that I didn't end up buying went back on the shelf too.

11. I dont know names of things - so bear with me - I am just a big Legacy person but dont know the other lines.
    A fabric Legacy Gigi (I think) was there but it was about $550 with discount and I like the look of it but too big for me.
    They had dark denim with little ccs on it - they had fabric Carlys - oh you can see I stink at this.......
    I will post what I bought

12. I couldn't believe when I read the heading of your thread and your user name...my name is Nancy, I live in Virginia, and I called the Leesburg Coach outlet today to ask what they had in patent leather! They told me they had a lot of Francine bags, but not much else with patent. What a small world. :smile:

13. Hi Mayhurst,
    Yeah - I did not notice much patent. I only got a little $20 patent tiny wristlet - I did read the card about the patent and it stated that the patent dulls with time - dont like that much

My name is Nancy and my last name begins with N. How about you?

14. My last name begins with D. I just ordered the red patent Peyton...how do you think it will hold up? I don't plan on carrying it when it's raining or snowing, as I have more than a few other Coach bags I could use on such days. :smile: Do you go to the Leesburg Coach very often? How do you find their selection? I am mostly familiar with the Coach outlet at the Tanger Outlets on Hwy. 17 in Myrtle Beach and it is generally very good. We spend about 8 weeks a year down there and the outlet is very close to our condo. I live in McLean and the Leesburg outlet is quite a drive.

15. Mayhurst,
    I am orginally from NJ and am familiar with the New Hope, PA outlet which is small and did not have as much variety as the Leesburg outlet - the Myrtle Beach (first visited this year on vacation - we stayed on the beach at Oceans One) outlet seemed much bigger to me. Every time I go to any outlet it is a different experience.
    I live in Fairfax and it is a big hike - I take the Greenway and it is $3 each way - which is a pain.