Going to JK Clinic February 10. Have I made a good choice?

krizzobizzle

Oct 20, 2016
Hi.

I'm off to JK in Feb 10th for Zygoma Reduction and Facial Contouring + Fat Graft.

http://www.jkplastic.com/en/

I'm caucasian and transgender, so I feel JK would offer the most natural results and the best aftercare.

Can anyone tell me if I have made a good decision? Has anyone else been to JK?

I am naturally a bit nervous about recovery but hoping it goes ok.

Thanks for anyone who responds, Jen xx

There are many places that you can try before you fix to "JK"
First send some messages to several clinics in Korea
I heard many good reputations about "JK" but I haven't seen who ever had surgery from that clinic so it is very hard to explain or tell you the truth.
All I know about "JK" is that their director do not perform plastic surgery anymore

Reactions: usernotfound
There are many places that you can try before you fix to "JK"
First send some messages to several clinics in Korea
I heard many good reputations about "JK" but I haven't seen who ever had surgery from that clinic so it is very hard to explain or tell you the truth.
All I know about "JK" is that their director do not perform plastic surgery anymore
how come? do you know why?

I think JK might overcharge you compared to other plastic surgery clinics, that probably also can achieve your preferred aesthetic look with a much lower price range than JK.

But I would recommend you to go on many consultations (clinics and hospitals), before making your final decision.
If you still want to right away only do your surgery at JK, it's your final decision.
I hope your surgery and recovery goes well.