Going to Hermes this w/e. I want to buy a shawl. Please help

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
What is a nice neutral shawl? I was looking at the new Libris. Do you think they are boring. They are mostly solid. I like light pinks and grey's, taupes. Any opinions out there for me?

I do not like brights or any intense prints. :smile:

What is a nice neutral shawl? I was looking at the new Libris. Do you think they are boring. They are mostly solid. I like light pinks and grey's, taupes. Any opinions out there for me?

I do not like brights or any intense prints. :smile:

New Libris, at least on the web site, is a stole not a shawl. Once you are in the the store, you will have more options. There is a lovely mouselline, which, I think is ex libris in mosaic style. It was beautiful because each tile is slightly different. I wish it was available in silk & cashmere. I like more subtle designs.

New Libris, at least on the web site, is a stole not a shawl. Once you are in the the store, you will have more options. There is a lovely mouselline, which, I think is ex libris in mosaic style. It was beautiful because each tile is slightly different. I wish it was available in silk & cashmere. I like more subtle designs.

Thanks. I want something warm and maybe a stole. Hmm.
I like Subtle designs as well. I want to wear it with coats and with sweaters. I think they just got in some new stock.

Best thing to do is to go to the store to see what they have and play with some cashmeres to see if you like any of them. Since you love greys, I would recommend a grey Ex Libris GM stole but it's from a few seasons back and therefor hard to find.
I don't know if you are familiar with this shawl but here is a pic of it. Not the best pic but you get the idea ;):
attachment.php

If you like this shawl, you could always try the (re)seller route. Or maybe you will find something nice at Hermès this weekend :smile:.
Good luck!

gorgeous!!!

Bestg thing to do is to go to the store to see what they have and play with some cashmeres to see if you like any of them. Since you love greys, I would recommend a grey Ex Libris GM stole but it's from a few seasons back and therefor hard to find.
I don't know if you are familiar with this shawl but here is a pic of it. Not the best pic but you get the idea ;):
attachment.php

If you like this shawl, you could always try the (re)seller route. Or maybe you will find something nice at Hermès this weekend :smile:.
Good luck!

Best thing to do is to go to the store to see what they have and play with some cashmeres to see if you like any of them. Since you love greys, I would recommend a grey Ex Libris GM stole but it's from a few seasons back and therefor hard to find.
attachment.php

Good luck!

I love that!!! I love grey. LOL. We will see what I get this weekend! I hope they have something I love.