Going to Hawaii

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Hey everyone!! I am going to Hawaii in a few weeks and I was wondering if there are any stores that I should go to for a good deal. I have heard that Hawaii is generally expensive, but if anyone knows where I can find a steal please let me know thanks!!!

If you're thinking of buying a Louis Vuitton, that's the place to get it. It's a little bit cheaper than the continental USA, but more importantly, their bags are MADE IN FRANCE....not Made in USA. You'll also save on sales tax which is only 4.166%

oh, if you like sunnies, there's a sunglass store in the hyatt that sells premium sunglasses for 25% off, mostly last years models, with no tax! I saw a bunch of chanels but couldn't find one that fit me well. My mother walked out with a pair of Bvulgari's for $225. It's the hyatt on oahu(sp?), on the main drag near the beach.

new convert said:
If you're thinking of buying a Louis Vuitton, that's the place to get it. It's a little bit cheaper than the continental USA, but more importantly, their bags are MADE IN FRANCE....not Made in USA. You'll also save on sales tax which is only 4.166%

Thanks for this info... I will be going to Hawaii in about a week (I had plans on buying a bag before going, but now I will wait)

Heeyyy :nuts: ...I'm going to Honolulu, Hawaii in a few weeks too!, for a family wedding. This'll be my first time, I'm not the "fun in the sun" kind of gal so, that's why I never been. I heard the shopping mall/malls are fabulous but, I too would love to find some bargains! Have fun Baglover26, maybe we'll bump into each other!:wlae:

pursemama said:
Heeyyy :nuts: ...I'm going to Honolulu, Hawaii in a few weeks too!, for a family wedding. This'll be my first time, I'm not the "fun in the sun" kind of gal so, that's why I never been. I heard the shopping mall/malls are fabulous but, I too would love to find some bargains! Have fun Baglover26, maybe we'll bump into each other!:wlae:

You're not going to the same wedding I'm going to, are you:nuts: .
My brother is celebrating his 25th anniversary with wedding renewals. You will :heart: Hawaii, it's beautiful and so is the shopping:yahoo: :yahoo: Have a great time:yes:

chanelvgirl said:
You're not going to the same wedding I'm going to, are you:nuts: .
My brother is celebrating his 25th anniversary with wedding renewals. You will :heart: Hawaii, it's beautiful and so is the shopping:yahoo: :yahoo: Have a great time:yes:

No:amuse:....this is a 2nd cousin inlaw (she's 26) who is getting married. Congrats to your brother, that's soo sweet to do a renewal of their marriage vows!:tender: I would like to do that someday too, it's only 18 yrs so far for us. :girlsigh: Have a great time in Hawaii too!

pursemama said:
No:amuse:....this is a 2nd cousin inlaw (she's 26) who is getting married. Congrats to your brother, that's soo sweet to do a renewal of their marriage vows!:tender: I would like to do that someday too, it's only 18 yrs so far for us. :girlsigh: Have a great time in Hawaii too!

Wow, my dh and I just celebrated our 18th anniversary a couple of days ago:yahoo: I'm hoping to find something in LV or Chanel in Hawaii for my anniversary gift and bday. I'm excited:yahoo: