Going to Hagerstown Outlets on 12/13

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
What is at the outlets? Are Maggies still at the outlets? How about Sabrinas or Parker Hippies?

Does anyone know if there will be a coupon for this the weekend of 12/13?

Thanks! :biggrin:

I wish I could help . . . haven't been to Hagerstown in awhile. If I'm out there this weekend, I'll post! Hopefully, someone will have an update!

I'm going to be in Berkley Springs, WV this weekend (girl's spa weekend- even though I don't partake in any of the spa stuff- I'd rather spend my money on Coach!! My girlfriends think I'm a nut....but anyway), I'm going to try and see if I can convince them to go to the Hagerstown outlets at some point....Almost had them convinced into going last year, but at the last minute they all changed their minds! Problem is that we all drive together in one car, so it's up to the driver whether we go or not.

I Mapquest'ed it and it's about 35 miles from where we'll be staying, so I'm printing out directions, JUST IN CASE!
If I do get to go to Hagerstown, I'll report back what I see....

They had some of the better watches of the area still in stock ... but with the 50% off and 20% off out I'm not sure how much of the jewelry they will have... Lburg was almost bare... they could be suffering the same.

When I was there last.. maybe a month ago almost they had one cambridge cross body pouch... but that was it. NO maggies or Sabrinas.

I'm going to be in Berkley Springs, WV this weekend (girl's spa weekend- even though I don't partake in any of the spa stuff- I'd rather spend my money on Coach!! My girlfriends think I'm a nut....but anyway), I'm going to try and see if I can convince them to go to the Hagerstown outlets at some point....Almost had them convinced into going last year, but at the last minute they all changed their minds! Problem is that we all drive together in one car, so it's up to the driver whether we go or not.

I Mapquest'ed it and it's about 35 miles from where we'll be staying, so I'm printing out directions, JUST IN CASE!
Ooo!! Good for you!!! Good luck!! Hope you get to go! I'm like you, I'd rather splurge on Coach!!!:P Have fun!!

They had some of the better watches of the area still in stock ... but with the 50% off and 20% off out I'm not sure how much of the jewelry they will have... Lburg was almost bare... they could be suffering the same.

When I was there last.. maybe a month ago almost they had one cambridge cross body pouch... but that was it. NO maggies or Sabrinas.
Thanks, bunny! That stinks, I was really hoping for a Maggie...maybe I'll call down this afternoon and see if they have any yet or if they will be getting any in.

Sorry- late report from Hagerstown (visited Sat. afternoon around 3pm). Two parchment/greeen Spectator Large Juliannes, one parchment/green Spectator Madison Shoulder bag, several tan and one Parchment Madison shoulder bags. Several Gold Metallic (crackle) large Maggies, one gunmetal/metallic (crackle) Large Maggie, a couple of Cinammon and a couple of grey leather XL Maggies and a few signature Leahs (two black siggie and one khaki/silver siggie. That was it for boutique deletes.

They had the new MFF floorset out w/ all the new Bleecker bags (patchwork totes, patent totes etc..) about 8 coats- red quilted, black quilted mid-length jackets, and a few wool coats....In the jewelry case, about three watch styles, a couple of styles of earrings and two necklaces....pretty bare.
The store was packed and I hadn't been to Hagerstown in years so I figured it was one of the larger stores, but it's a small one...I definitely prefer Leesburg over Hagerstown!

Sorry- late report from Hagerstown (visited Sat. afternoon around 3pm). Two parchment/greeen Spectator Large Juliannes, one parchment/green Spectator Madison Shoulder bag, several tan and one Parchment Madison shoulder bags. Several Gold Metallic (crackle) large Maggies, one gunmetal/metallic (crackle) Large Maggie, a couple of Cinammon and a couple of grey leather XL Maggies and a few signature Leahs (two black siggie and one khaki/silver siggie. That was it for boutique deletes.

They had the new MFF floorset out w/ all the new Bleecker bags (patchwork totes, patent totes etc..) about 8 coats- red quilted, black quilted mid-length jackets, and a few wool coats....In the jewelry case, about three watch styles, a couple of styles of earrings and two necklaces....pretty bare.
The store was packed and I hadn't been to Hagerstown in years so I figured it was one of the larger stores, but it's a small one...I definitely prefer Leesburg over Hagerstown!
MAGGIES???!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I am SO calling on Monday to see if I can do a charge hold...yay!!! Thanks so much!!!:yahoo:

MAGGIES???!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I am SO calling on Monday to see if I can do a charge hold...yay!!! Thanks so much!!!:yahoo:

They were the XL ones though (the ones that retailed for $698)....So far, haven't heard of any of the smaller size (L) that retailed for $398 showing up at ANY of the outlets yet in any great numbers.....Those are the ones I'm on the lookout for- Saffron or Cinnamon....

They were the XL ones though (the ones that retailed for $698)....So far, haven't heard of any of the smaller size (L) that retailed for $398 showing up at ANY of the outlets yet in any great numbers.....Those are the ones I'm on the lookout for- Saffron or Cinnamon....
Ah..well I'm calling right now. I'll ask if they think they will be getting in any of the small. Thanks so much!