Going to Disneyland tomorrow!

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
It's my brothers 48th birthday and I am treating him to his favorite place on earth. We are going to regress to about 10 years old and eat cotton candy and $15 cheeseburgers so if any of you TPF gals are going there tomorrow, PM me!

we are going to have so much fun. he will be without wife and kids and I will be w/o DH (who I adore) and just be kids ourselves again...gonna get "ears" - the whole shebang....

we are going to have so much fun. he will be without wife and kids and I will be w/o DH (who I adore) and just be kids ourselves again...gonna get "ears" - the whole shebang....

That is gonna be awesome! The only time I've ever been to Disney was without any kids (well, I was 20) - my uncle took me when my boyfriend moved to New Mexico (apparently Disney cures all) and we took pictures with characters and acted like kids and it was SO much fun :biggrin:

^Lol, you may have me on ignore because my cupcakes were too tempting haha (so I dunno if you saw my message above about letting our passes expire); but we had passes for the last 2 years and went about once every 3 months. :P

I'm excited for you, have fun!

I've been trying to get my co-workers to hold our team building event there, but the boys are completely against it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
^^^you know, having grown up so close to Disneyland and going every year since I was a kid, the novelty wore off. But going with my bro after years and years of being a "responsible" adult? We are going to turn that mother out.