Going to Disneyland tomorrow!

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
It's my brothers 48th birthday and I am treating him to his favorite place on earth. We are going to regress to about 10 years old and eat cotton candy and $15 cheeseburgers so if any of you TPF gals are going there tomorrow, PM me!

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
we are going to have so much fun. he will be without wife and kids and I will be w/o DH (who I adore) and just be kids ourselves again...gonna get "ears" - the whole shebang....

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
we are going to have so much fun. he will be without wife and kids and I will be w/o DH (who I adore) and just be kids ourselves again...gonna get "ears" - the whole shebang....
That is gonna be awesome! The only time I've ever been to Disney was without any kids (well, I was 20) - my uncle took me when my boyfriend moved to New Mexico (apparently Disney cures all) and we took pictures with characters and acted like kids and it was SO much fun :biggrin:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
^Lol, you may have me on ignore because my cupcakes were too tempting haha (so I dunno if you saw my message above about letting our passes expire); but we had passes for the last 2 years and went about once every 3 months. :P

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
I'm excited for you, have fun!

I've been trying to get my co-workers to hold our team building event there, but the boys are completely against it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
^^^you know, having grown up so close to Disneyland and going every year since I was a kid, the novelty wore off. But going with my bro after years and years of being a "responsible" adult? We are going to turn that mother out.