Going to DC!

mylan2424

Mylan
Sep 27, 2006
I will be flying to DC on a tag-a-long trip with my mom (she has a conference). And we are staying at the Topaz Hotel near Dupont Circle. And the LV is approx. 15.2 miles away lol I look on google. I was planning on ordering something small since I got my scholarship money but I guess the trip came just in time. So hopefully I will have something small to show you guys from my first instore purchase!!!!!!!!!!
:yahoo:
Anyone been to the boutique on Wisconsin Ave? The Chevy Chase store? Oh and the Saks like 2 mins away from the boutique also has a LV in it so two stores to visit!

Oh, Washington DC? Been there in 2003, it's so beautiful there in the summer! Have a wonderful time there!! I totally can't wait to see your LV purchases. Unfortunately I was far too young then to even be interested into LV like I am now. Heh. :sweatdrop: Have a great time. :heart:

Welcome to the Nation's Capital! It's funny that with all the mounuments and free museums around here, you are more interested in visiting our LV boutiques. I would be totally the same! In any case, the Chevy Chase Collection is only 5 stops away from Dupont Circle Metro via Red line. The stop is called Friendship Heights and you'll just have to walk a block or so to all where the designer shopping is. Here's the link for Metro's Map:

http://wmata.com/metrorail/systemmap.cfm The boutique has handbags, small leather goods, shoes and fine jewelry so you'll have a lot of eye candy to see. Saks is literally next door which is a small kiosk but is staffed by excellent people. Enjoy and have a great time!!!

Last edited:
Update!!!!!:

Well it looks like my plans were put to a stop :sad: I won't be going anymore my vaca will now be next month to Chicago. I was so excited to see all the monuments too. My aunt was going to take me around she knows a lot of people because she use to be one of the top persons in Social Security so she could have taken me to places not very many people get to go. So sad!!!!!!!

But to ease my pain I will buy the Monogram Pulp Bandana tomorrow. That will help with the dissappointment. This sucks!!!!!

The Chevy Chase LV store is nice and you can walk to Saks(women store). They have two saks stores there. The men store is in the mall and the women store is down the street. have fun shopping.

I also live and shop in the DC area. The Chevy Chase and Saks are across the street from each other on Wisconsin Ave. and they are very nice and helpful. I love the one that is at Tysons Corner - ask for Mike; he's so nice and knowledgeable. Then there is the one inside of Neimans in Tysons 2 - ask for Irving. So, you have 4 boutiques to choose from. Have Fun!

There isn't one in DC, but there are several in MD and VA. If you are traveling by car, they are all pretty accessible. If you are traveling via the Metro, your best bet is probably going up to Chevy Chase, MD as there is a stand alone store and a store in Saks. HTH.

Oooh so excited! I don't have an LV store near me, and today I'm going with my mom down to visit a friend near DC, and she said we can stop in at the LV store!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So here's my question: There are two LV stores, one is the main boutique and one is a boutique within Saks.

Do any of you ladies and gents have a preference for either store? Amount of inventory? Good service? etc?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!! TIA!!! :biggrin: