Going to Chanel store on the 24th, help me choose:

Hoqt

Im in <3 with Chanel
O.G.
Jun 29, 2011
Hi everyone.
I had been saving for another jumbo. I already know what color I want in *patent (hint for next reveal)
I am thinking of buying two bags that day: a Jumbo and a ?

I am thinking of getting a new timeless clutch or another mini.
I use the mini a lot of weekend shopping or movies or girl hangouts. I will love to get another crossbody bag.
I do not like the chain around messenger.

HELP ME!!! I dont know what else to get.

Current bags I have: Jumbo patent (black), black patent mini, half moon WOC, Brilliant WOC, Camellia Flap and Sevurga.

You are on a roll!

I know it's not a cross body length bag but I think the Just Mademoiselle is a beauty. :biggrin:

I also like the Coco Rider and the Simply CC (I read in another thread that it comes in a smaller size) in post #1379 here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/authentic-chanel-finds-thread-no-chatting-407729-92.html

Long time no talk haha.
I miss the long chat we had previously.
Can u guess what color Im getting? ;)

I forgot to add: No boy chanel. lol

Likewise! Been trying to stay away lol. So far so good! Red!!!?? Oh the grey patent is so nice too.

Im going to cry.
I am considering red or plum if they have it.

I didnt comment much because I dont find anything I like so far besides the new timeless clutch or the mini.

Im going to cry.
I am considering red or plum if they have it.

I didnt comment much because I dont find anything I like so far besides the new timeless clutch or the mini.

Why? :sad: Both great colors!

Which color would you get for the second bag? Beige would be nice for another mini since it's versatile.

Why? :sad: Both great colors!

Which color would you get for the second bag? Beige would be nice for another mini since it's versatile.

I will go to the 5th avenue Chanel store to see if they have red or purple patent jumbo.
I like the caviar red as well :graucho:

I have trouble picking my second bag.
My co worker had the new timeless clutch and when i tried it on me, the bag always slip off my shoulder.

I will go to the 5th avenue Chanel store to see if they have red or purple patent jumbo.
I like the caviar red as well :graucho:

I have trouble picking my second bag.
My co worker had the new timeless clutch and when i tried it on me, the bag always slip off my shoulder.

Good luck!

Get the mini then (that is, if you can find it in a desirable color) since you know that there won't be a slippage issue. ;)

Otherwise wait till you find something you love for your next bag. :smile:

Good luck!

Get the mini then (that is, if you can find it in a desirable color) since you know that there won't be a slippage issue. ;)

Otherwise wait till you find something you love for your next bag. :smile:

Thanks Sneez.
the problem was the mini is so small. I cant carry much.
Just Mademoiselle Patent bowler is nice as well. I have to try it and make sure it doesnt slip off my shoulder.
when I wear my mini or woc as a shoulder bag and always slip off.
Maybe the chain is not thick enough like the jumbo. I dun have that problem at all with jumbo.

Thanks Sneez.
the problem was the mini is so small. I cant carry much.
Just Mademoiselle Patent bowler is nice as well. I have to try it and make sure it doesnt slip off my shoulder.
when I wear my mini or woc as a shoulder bag and always slip off.
Maybe the chain is not thick enough like the jumbo. I dun have that problem at all with jumbo.

Maybe cuz it's coat season? I would think that's the reason.? Wait but that doesn't explain why the jumbo stays put.

Ooh try the JM in grey if they have it! What a lovely combo! I want one!

Maybe cuz it's coat season? I would think that's the reason.? Wait but that doesn't explain why the jumbo stays put.

Ooh try the JM in grey if they have it! What a lovely combo! I want one!

Well, I tried her new timeless clutch without my jacket on and when I walk around a bit, the chain always slip off my shoulder. I can't wear that bag when I have the superdry puffy jacket. Argh. Why won't they do double chains or make the chains longer. so I can do crossbody with it. :*[

I love the new bubble quilt as well.

u have so many small bags already&#65281; since you don't have an reissue yet, I would suggest get a reissue! Its so iconic that u need at least 1 in ur collection! They go up in price more than mini! U can always get anOther mini later. It's hard to get in good color now.