Going to buy...Palermo PM or Tivoli GM??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Palmermo PM or Tivoli GM???

1. Palermo PM

2. Tivoli GM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wondering if those who have one or both of these could give me some opinions....can't decide :nuts:. Love both of them...TIA

2. i dont have either but i am IN LOVE with the Palermo! :heart:

3. Tivoli

4. palermo!

5. I like the Palermo, for me it is just a more versatile bag. I like that it can be easily worn over the shoulder or cross body. I have 4 kids so I need all the help I can get LOL!

6. I don't have either (yet) but I tried both in the store with a totally open mind b/c I'd been eyeing both of them up online. The Tivoli was just more "me" for some reason. The Palermo, though lovely, looked more ordinary next to it and on me when I tried it on. But the Tivoli was so lovely. I'll try them both again when I go back for my purchase. But I say Tivoli! However, having said what I said above, your experience could be completely different, so you may want to go in the store and try both on to see what suits "you" the best!

7. tivoli! i think theres just sumthing more to it then the palermo

8. Tivoli GM

9. Palermo PM

10. tiv!

11. Palermo ! I prefer the tivoli in PM size bt it's handheld only

12. Tivoli GM! I love mine... I don't use her very often these days, but she's sooo pretty!

13. I love the Palermo because it can be used as a cross body.

14. I love the look of the Palermo PM and I love how you can wear it so many different ways...leaning towards that one. Makes sense for my lifestyle.

I do love the look of the Tivoli though....I just wish they had an MM that you could put over your shoulder that would be perfect! When I went to the store I could not believe how small the PM looked IRL, and how bulky the PM felt when I tried it on. It is just such a beautiful bag...but maybe not right size/style for me.

15. palermo!!!!!!!