Going to be a Paddy owner again lol

1. A member posted a link to the olive paddington on bluefly and amazingly it was STILL THERE, so I ordered it using a 15% off that another member posted :lol: (I love you guys:love: ).

I'll post pics when I get it, but here it is:

[​IMG]

Do you think it'll look old? Since it is a past season paddy. It looks like it'll be a good everyday bag. I'm just hoping it wont look ancient:lol:

2. It won't look *old*...it will look like a collector's piece! The color is great! Very versatile...and you won't meet yourself coming and going.

3. Yum, such a nice color. Never seen that before, hm.

4. Great color! :love:

5. You know I like that style vs. the satchel. Very nice!

6. congrats! u can rejoin the club! LOL.

7. I really like the style Noriko.

I hope you enjoy it - I look forward to seeing your photos, which will be much nicer than bluefly's. :amuse:

8. Congrats, Noriko! Great color.

9. Beautiful, Noriko! Congrats! I do like the hobo style too.

10. I'm loving that color, Noriko. Congrats! :biggrin:

11. Wow, you scored! Congrats! I love the color too. It'll make a great everyday bag. :biggrin:

12. Looks good! Nice colour and a great style for everyday use.

13. Thank you guys! Glad to be rejoining the club :biggrin: Now if bluefly would only SHIP the darn thing already!!!!!

14. Such a beautiful :love: :love: :love: colour, it looks a practical style too!:love: :biggrin:
    Nice one Noriko!;)

15. Very lovely! It doesn't look ancient either! Great choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice