Going shopping - anyone need anything?

I'm baaaaack!

Ok, I got for myself a divine buffalo horn hair barett (sp?)....the one in the old Le Monde, and some more Africa porcelain. Nothing too exciting, but my SA's are away in Paris.....

However, I had quite an unlucky day with everyone's "wants":

No bolduc twillys for Cal
No vert feuillage for D
No clover Keyrings (that sucks, I would have liked one, too)
no rouge vif chevre (sorry Perja!)
no Toile/Barenia Trim II (one Trim I Sue)
J - there was a GM (GIGGANTIC!) Evelyn in clemence rouge garrance, and the PM in blue jean still....no rouge H, although they ARE expecting one, perhaps in the next delivery, which should be shortly after the staff return from Paris.
Peko! They had Christines! But they were in bright colours...the store was about to close, so I couldn't get them to look it up, but they will call me tomorrow, and I will update you!! Do you want the PM or the GM (I didn't know they came in two sizes?)......

Shoes - Le Farming - natural Barenia $6590.00 AUD (approx. - $5000 USD.)

There is a 25cm chevre Orange Kelly - Sooooooooo cute! A rose shocking Picotin with vert anis handle lining (so pretty!)....paris-bombays, the largest Trim I have ever seen in my life (you could carry my seven month old inside and have room for shopping!)....Massai orange swift PM, Lots of TPM Evelynes (apparently all the rage right now in Europe).......SoCal - will get the price of the 35 Kelly tomorrow - they didn't have the ticket with it today (ugh).

:smile:

omg - it's a lock! for the longest time (at least tonight), i kept seeing this freaken term and had absolutely no clue as to what it was... *sigh* thanks... i'll definitely have pleasant dreams now.

I take it there was no hunky craftsman looking like Johnny Depp either......

........just my luck.

Guess I'll have to be happy with a golf ball scarf and a bunch of twillys........

K, thanks so very much for the report! Truly appreciate it!

Congrats on the porcelains and horn hair barrette! I can never work out how to properly use those to hold my hair up. Either I'm technically challenged or my hair is too heavy and just falls all over the place after a while.