going out on a limb here

sylviasushi27

Coach Loving Artist.
May 14, 2007
Hi there! :smile: Welcome to TPF. I have not been digging the new styles at ALL. I am excited for the Poppy line I think it comes in July~ I am almost 21 and all these styles out now are too 'old' or grown up for me or something, I'm not sure. x_x but I love bright colors and crazy patterns, I am totally uninterested in pretty much everything COACH has been coming out with recently. The last thing I loved was the legacy line, it seems so long ago now!

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
I'm not liking their new line but I see it as a good thing. There's too many things already from their past seasons that I love and I'm hunting for them here and there. Saves me more money.

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
I've been to the boutique where I live a few times just hoping to get inspired but it's not happening. For now, I'm collecting some of the bags I missed out on from '06 and '07. Hopefully, when the next PCE comes along I'll see something I want to get at the boutique.

burgandy05

O.G.
Jan 19, 2008
I don't like the new site either. I miss the horizontal top menu with a drop down. I don't like how they reorganized stuff, e.g. moved the keyfobs under Women. The font is smaller too - of course that could be my browser and easily fixed :smile:

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I am in dismay too. I like that they came out with shoulder bags a while back after we all BEGGED for them. Other than that, i do not like the feel of alot of the stuff coming out. Alot of it are fly by night styles, not long lasting classics.

shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
The only thing I liked was the Parker crossbody that I bought Saturday. I'm super digging the Madison shoulder bag in the *silver* (cough, cough, **tan**) [+ the other Madison bags (the Spectators, even the Sabrinas/Juliannes) for that matter] but I don't consider them *new* b/c at least the line itself has been out a while. When I think new, I'm thinking the rest of the Parker line and the Bonnie line.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I like looking, and I feel happy because I got pretty much everything I've wanted from 2006-2008--of course, I could be wrong and want more, but I ain't got no more room left! :graucho:

Having said that, I still love to look but my wallet is safe, for now, from Coach hijacking.

Mar 9, 2009
i'm new to the coach craze, but i haven't really been feeling the newer bags, either. i don't see the appeal of the bonnie cashin line and i'm not excited for the poppy line, either. it seems like the bags coach had before i started obsessing over them were prettier. i liked the way the carly looked, but it's sadly discontinued and the patent zoes aren't quite right.

19COACH41

O.G.
Mar 9, 2009
I was not impressed either. There are too many styles that look kind of haphazard to me. Some of the Bonnie Cashin line is cute but way overpriced. I really liked the Penelope travel satchel, but I see that is gone. I would LOVE to find one of those on sale. $698.00 probably would of gotten me divorced!!!