Going out for Valentine's day?post pics of your outfit!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody,

Valentine's day is coming up and of course, I start musing around whether I should get a new outfit to wear to go out with DH. Just another excuse for us to shop and dress up nice for a fancy dinner! I am a new mom who can rarely squeeze time to go out party, but hey! It's V-day...every gal likes to get flowers and presents! And what's another way we can honor ourselves? to look smashing! Let's start posting pictures of the outfit we will be wearing out on our date...or for the single ladies, out with our friends! ;)

2. ahhh ooops... i didn't know someone already started it, my bad! anyhow, I'm new here so i did not know I had to search first before starting a new thread.

3. Rummaged through my closet and found this dress that I was going to wear to a party but changed my mind last minute, this might just work unless I can find the time to go shopping for a better one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XOXO boho glam dress
    Chloe victoria money bag
    Stuart Weitzman shoes