Going on Safari?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I walked into Waikiki Louis Vuitton the other day and noticed the new uniforms they were sporting:
    Khaki Short Sleeve Button Down Jackets w/ cargo-ish pockets w/ a tie at the waist
    Black ankle crop pants
    Ballet flats (that looked uncomfortable, I saw an SA with bandaids sticking out)

Have u seen these? I felt like I was in Safari mode. And I was looking for an SA with the Safari hat!
    Are they wearing these at your local LV?

2. Attached Files:

• LV.JPG
      LV.JPG
      File size:
      59.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Nope. That outfit is cute. The one they were wearing is like A safari tour guide

4. I wish I got the Revelation Keepall, but it was way too expensive.

5. wow, have not seen it yet but from what you described, sounds rather cute altho i am not a safari fan.

6. Really? I was just in my boutique on Saturday, and they weren't wearing anything different... Sounds cute though. =D

7. Mine are still in black but it's beena few weeks since I was there. I can't see any of my store's uberchic SAs in anything like that though...

8. I was in my store in Pittsburgh on Sunday and all the SA were still wearing black.

9. Same - all black.

10. Umm... I need to take a picture cause all the SAs r in khaki at mine

11. All black this morning.

12. LOL!! No, I haven't seen that uniform in my area...

13. Sounds cute!