Going off-roading: CLs in unusual places

mIella

Feb 28, 2016
Sometimes I find myself wearing my lovely CLs in interesting places. Sometimes they're simply out of place, and other times they can be precarious such as snow and gravel, but I enjoy the challenge of it! LKBennettlover used the term 'off-Roading' in a conversation once so I'm appropriating it here :smile:

If you also found yourself wearing your gorgeous heels in a more unusual context, please do share! Here's a couple of Snow Kates from a recent trip.

13 - DSC01485 Snow Kates.JPG 13 - DSC01610 Snow Kates.JPG

Sometimes I find myself wearing my lovely CLs in interesting places. Sometimes they're simply out of place, and other times they can be precarious such as snow and gravel, but I enjoy the challenge of it! LKBennettlover used the term 'off-Roading' in a conversation once so I'm appropriating it here :smile:

If you also found yourself wearing your gorgeous heels in a more unusual context, please do share! Here's a couple of Snow Kates from a recent trip.

View attachment 3654498 View attachment 3654499

Love the CL Off-Roading mlella!
You look gorgeous and quite brave venturing out in your Snow Kates!

Omg I love it! Your legs are fantastic
emoji7.png
emoji173.png

Thanks kkfiregirl!

Love the CL Off-Roading mlella!
You look gorgeous and quite brave venturing out in your Snow Kates!

Thanks stilly for inventing the term Snow Kates. You're awesome!

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Love this idea,

I've worn loubies when I was a waiter several times

Also my sneakers to the gym once when I forgot my training shoes I thought it's either that or no workout, I just did weights though

How high were the CLs while you were working that shift? Those feet must be hurting by the end!

Edit: Just saw that you're a guy, sorry! Nevertheless it would be impressive either way if they were heels

Thanks stilly! Those are my dark blue suede So Kates, but the light from the sunset made them look a bit different. I didn't even know grey suede So Kates existed, might have to keep a look out for them now.