Going off-roading: CLs in unusual places

Would have been fun to see those heels sinking into the grass.
Any pics?

This happened to me once too! It wasn't grass but things seemed fine along this gravel path here.

17 - DSC00546.jpg

Then suddenly the 120cm heels became 20cm. :amazed:

17 - DSC00537.jpg

It wasn't so bad though. The worst is getting the super fine heel stuck between the gaps in some wooden patios, and then reaching down to pull my precious shoe out while trying not to look too embarrassed.

This happened to me once too! It wasn't grass but things seemed fine along this gravel path here.

View attachment 3707866

Then suddenly the 120cm heels became 20cm. :amazed:

View attachment 3707865

It wasn't so bad though. The worst is getting the super fine heel stuck between the gaps in some wooden patios, and then reaching down to pull my precious shoe out while trying not to look too embarrassed.

I love these pics but I hope you didn't damage your gorgeous SK's on this gravel mlella!
I've damaged quite a few heels on my own deck as well as patios/decks at restaurants and friend's houses.
You always need to be very careful where you walk...:-s

I love these pics but I hope you didn't damage your gorgeous SK's on this gravel mlella!
I've damaged quite a few heels on my own deck as well as patios/decks at restaurants and friend's houses.
You always need to be very careful where you walk...:-s

I didn't damage them in the gravel, as the patent leather seemed quite resilient, but on a hotel deck the other day my heel got stuck in the gap and took away a little chunk of the heel. :sad: It doesn't look too bad unless you look closely but still hurts a bit.

This bridge was also not too So Kate friendly!

IMG_5935.JPG

I didn't damage them in the gravel, as the patent leather seemed quite resilient, but on a hotel deck the other day my heel got stuck in the gap and took away a little chunk of the heel. :sad: It doesn't look too bad unless you look closely but still hurts a bit.

View attachment 3721572

OMG! that looks a very So Kate unfriendly bridge babes! :-s Your skirt, shoes and stockings combination is to die for though :heart::biggrin: I walked over a similar one at the weekend and was very relieved to make it without a mishap.

View attachment 3721572

View attachment 3721572
Love this picture. Have you got any more of yourself in that outfit. Would love to see them.

View attachment 3721572

I've ruined a couple of pairs of my CL's on decks and porches over the years. Definitely a hazard to be careful on...

I've ruined a couple of pairs of my CL's on decks and porches over the years. Definitely a hazard to be careful on...

Are they mostly scuffed heels, or has a heel ever fell off your CL shoes because of it getting stuck? So far my lovely So Kates have survived all the abuse I've subjected them to; they seem quite sturdy and this great for off-roading :smile:

Reactions: Nottwenty
Are they mostly scuffed heels, or has a heel ever fell off your CL shoes because of it getting stuck? So far my lovely So Kates have survived all the abuse I've subjected them to; they seem quite sturdy and this great for off-roading :smile:

Can't believe you managed on snow and ice like that, incredible!... and that bridge looks tricky too xx