Going off-roading: CLs in unusual places

Hi, I can't believe the places you go to in your Loubies. It's amazing

Do you walk there in sneakers and then change at last moment, or walk longer distances in the heels
Thanks baldjohn! For the shots outside of city especially steep slopes I only walk , but in the city that's different as the ground is flat.

Love these pics mlella!

Thanks stilly! I haven't posted in a while so I have some catching up to do.

I wish I were your Loubs so I could travel with you! You both go to some fabulous places! How do you jump so high? I marvel.

I'm only traveling in my mind so far this year! But you're right I've been so lucky to have enjoyed rocking the Loubs around the world :biggrin:

You can definitely jump very high! While I am struggling with walking with them. :biggrin:

Jumping isn’t the problem...it’s the landing that worries me!

Landing is the tricky part! No cobbled stones or uneven ground for jumping. Just in case.

That's an awesome pic. Love your outfit, the dress matches your CLs so well.

Thanks MiaElisaS!

Reactions: avcbob
I love these pictures, this is so far my favourite topic on the forum.
The thing that I find really funny is that in the place where I grew up there is a mountain called Maiella, that is how I read your nickname dear Miella...maybe I read it wrong, but it's so funny that your nickname is read like the name of one of the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen and you jump on heel and climb on rocks and mountains :heart: gorgeous pictures

Love these pics mlella!!!

Thank you as always stilly! :heart:

Miella - You should have been wearing a pair of Bruges for the bridge in Bruges!

Oh I didn't even know they had a pair called Bruges! Next time … I did wear my Pigalle Follies around Montmarte and Moulin Rouge so that's a little closer :smile:

I love these pictures, this is so far my favourite topic on the forum.
The thing that I find really funny is that in the place where I grew up there is a mountain called Maiella, that is how I read your nickname dear Miella...maybe I read it wrong, but it's so funny that your nickname is read like the name of one of the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen and you jump on heel and climb on rocks and mountains :heart: gorgeous pictures

Thanks iamluthien that is so kind of you! I loved doing ridiculous things in heels (especially CLs) before starting to share my pictures.

I looked up the Maiella mountains and they look lovely! Have to make it to Italy one of these days once we get over the pandemic, and take a picture to show you.

What a wonderful set of photos. Did you walk to the bridge in your loubies, or wear flats and then put them on for the photo shot?

Just as well they did not slip off your feet into the water!.

In Bruges I was in heels most of the time, as it was flat and manageable pavement. Luckily they did not fall off while I was on the bridge otherwise I'd be joining those swans in the water.

Reactions: avcbob