Going off-roading: CLs in unusual places

I am simply loving all these photos in unusual places dear, If I can make a request - I would LOVE to see a pose similar to this one where you are grabbing your heel. It could be on the ground or during a jump - your choice. Of course you would not have to show your face if you prefer not to, Thank you in advance if you chose to do it.View attachment 4434986

LOVE your emotive posts Christina2! Everyone mostly talks shop ("technical"), but you are an artist (a "natural")

"You are NOT a computer! Art is about communicating Feeling..you FEEL something, you COMMUNICATE it..usually LOVE"
-- Tamas Vasary, Hungarian pianist (following tradition of Franz Liszt, who invented the piano recital..to the voyeuristic Masses), "The Art of Piano" (on Youtube)

You need to check Ana Cristina Garcia (famous Hispanic cross-dresser, happily married w/19 yo daughter..who has requested not to see her Dad dressed up LOL),

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cristy98girl/albums/72157600425626411

who has apparently delved into female HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). She now is a small C, as evidenced by below pics. GREAT poses, she is TOTALLY schooling me. Check out that "leaning tower of Pisa" pose in the grey pant outfit (which is AWESOME), so unique!

Stilly also needs to study her posing "craft", Ana is "bucks up" who lives in a mansion in Guatemala (Stilly is well funded who lives in a semi-mansion) where budget is not an issue! Her fashion craft as part of "Art of Woman" is simply Primo -- I saved some of her pics as a guide. Her intellectual approach (she's college educated like Stilly, with Masters) is a factor, she writes long essays on her Vision -- FASCINATING informative reads!

"A Teacher opens the door, the Student must walk through"

I periodically scan her pics/description, she's a great Teacher in the "Art of Fashion"..just BRILLIANT! Her presentation and pics (brilliantly done like Stilly) is a great asset to us "posers" LOL. Haha..I'm embarrassed, some girly dude ("A" student in Feminism) is putting me to shame. In real-life she's a semi-bald man, her hair are all wigs! She has a Youtube channel, her falsetto female voice is comically awful (clearly a man LOL)

GET THIS:
No Loubs..not a sign! This begs a collaboration with Stilly (very Loub-centric), who needs to school her back. Similarly, Miella needs to school her on "jumping in heels". WOW, a triple collaboration!

Christina2, check the last pic. LOVE it -- big designer purse, fancy pantyhose, Mary Jane pumps..stereotypical rich b**H -- uppity snobby nose-in-the-air I'm-better-than-you bored socialite. Huge flaunt flingin' it -- WHICH I LOVE!! She is rockin' some serious "rocks" (rings), need your feedback on this! They look REAL pricey, super high end. My rings are nothing special, I feel like trash.. All of her accessories are Primo -- necklaces, bracelets, etc. TDF, this girly-man is KILLIN' IT! Mine are all Macy's stuff, all bought on sale..yes in comparison I'm a cheap whore LOL!

I LOVE this girl! (really a man, there's a weenie between her legs LOL)

She reminds me a lot of Mary Hart (of Entertainment Tonight fame), average looks but very motivated/ambitious..comes at you with BIG ENERGY & Great attitude! She walks into the room with a big personality (real perky LOL), engaging everybody (incl flirtiness with your boyfriends/husbands). Thus creating quite a row amongst everyone! A jealous inner rage amongst the ladies, who naturally start conversing with each other about the Queen Bee invasion. Laying the seeds for a "catfight" -- dirty looks, confrontation, argument ("stay away from MY man you $#%$")...OH NO Jerry Springer type of faceoff-combat-TV. OMG, there's hair pulling involved ("I hate hair pullers!!") LOL

^^^ my contribution to the Entertainment aspect of this forum's threads. Stilly is an entertainer , as is Miella -- "look at me!" There are some REAL CHARACTERS on this forum, Cristina2 is pretty funny with her emotional-laced posts.

18a11.jpg 18a12.jpg
17m.jpg 17t.jpg 17z1a.jpg 18a7.jpg 18e.jpg 18m.jpg
18a16.jpg 18c.jpeg

Reactions: mIella and XAQUI
I am simply loving all these photos in unusual places dear, If I can make a request - I would LOVE to see a pose similar to this one where you are grabbing your heel. It could be on the ground or during a jump - your choice. Of course you would not have to show your face if you prefer not to, Thank you in advance if you chose to do it.View attachment 4434986

I might try this pose Christina...but without the jumping which is out of my league. I leave the jumping to mIella...

My interpretation of grabbing the heel...
IMG_3253.JPG

My interpretation of grabbing the heel...
View attachment 4453724

Sensational..!! Pose is superb, just need your face to project "Joy of Woman".

In Hot Chick 130 Leopard patent no less.. LOVE the gorgeous anklet, nice bracelet..plus the dress is BOMB! I love the color contrast with the leopard print pumps. The hemline is good..above the knee, but not too short. Compliments your HOT legs beautifully. I like this way better than the ultra-short skirts with Hot Chicks.

You have flexibility, I can't do this..need to do some stretching exercises. The beam of light is icing on the cake, what a gorgeous photo..

See pic, Gwen is using leopard prints with white. I want to work on a similar white outfit for my Leopard Hot Chicks

Attachments

• gwenstefani059hc.jpg
    gwenstefani059hc.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 848
Reactions: ElenaTS
Sensational..!! Pose is superb, just need your face to project "Joy of Woman".

In Hot Chick 130 Leopard patent no less.. LOVE the gorgeous anklet, nice bracelet..plus the dress is BOMB! I love the color contrast with the leopard print pumps. The hemline is good..above the knee, but not too short. Compliments your HOT legs beautifully. I like this way better than the ultra-short skirts with Hot Chicks.

You have flexibility, I can't do this..need to do some stretching exercises. The beam of light is icing on the cake, what a gorgeous photo..

See pic, Gwen is using leopard prints with white. I want to work on a similar white outfit for my Leopard Hot Chicks

Thanks racq!
I do love Gwen's look with the cute white shorts and leopard Pigalles!
I might try that...:idea:

Hey Christina2, thanks for the compliments and the suggestion. Been on a hiatus recently but next time I get a chance I’ll try that pose. Though doing that while jumping would be a bridge too far for me!

You need to check Ana Cristina Garcia (famous Hispanic cross-dresser, happily married w/19 yo daughter..who has requested not to see her Dad dressed up LOL), who has apparently delved into female HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). She now is a small C, as evidenced by below pics. GREAT poses, she is TOTALLY schooling me. Check out that "leaning tower of Pisa" pose in the grey pant outfit (which is AWESOME), so unique!
She’s definitely got some creative poses there!

Do you ladies also find that you end up with a handful of go to poses when taking pictures? I seem to be repeating much of the same lately, cross legged, from behind, legs slightly bent, and with my CLs I mostly go for ones that shows off the red soles.

Thanks racq!
I do love Gwen's look with the cute white shorts and leopard Pigalles!
I might try that...:idea:
Love your post stilly!

I sort of agree with racquel that your look is more elegant than Gwen’s, but I think a mid to upper thigh hemline somewhere between that of Gwen’s and yours would look fabulous. I mean, you do have the legs for that :heart:

Hi nottwenty my SKs have been stuck in gratings and gaps in patio flooring many times. I have yet to break or crack a heel but the finishing on the fine heel isn't as perfect as they used to be.

I'm glad you didn't injure yourself when your heel cracked though! Do post a picture of what it looks like afterwards

Late to get these loaded, but here’s a couple pics:

Attachments

• DAAC2295-FA3E-4D5A-9B1D-660CE8A28C91.jpeg
    DAAC2295-FA3E-4D5A-9B1D-660CE8A28C91.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 630
  • A2ED43DC-E7A4-4FA1-BD01-8ACBBA22CEE5.jpeg
    A2ED43DC-E7A4-4FA1-BD01-8ACBBA22CEE5.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 627