Going nude...but which one?

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I am on the hunt for a pair of nude CLs. I currently have a pair of wine red patent Mary Janes and a black patent Iowas are on the way to me. :yahoo:
I would like to get one more pair and decided on nude (of course!!!LOL)
Should I get
- nude patent pigalles - I can get these now!!!
- nude patent yoyos - which will have to waitlist.

I am a stay at home Mum and am usually dressed casually. I love the pigalles as they are in the 70mm but the pointed toe may be a bit too formal. I tried yoyos but in the white and love the look.

:confused1: Which one should I get? Give me your advice. Thank you all.

If only someone had told me CLs are just as addictive as Chanels and Bbags......;)

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
I think the YOYO is the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE shoe known to man. If you like it, then I think its a better choice. It is very beautiful! Saks in NYC has them if you want to call them. At least they did last week.

Aug 7, 2006
i agree!! i have the yoyos 85mm in the burgundy red patent and even though they are only 85mm, they KILL my feet...but they are so very beautiful...the nudes would be gorgeous!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I think the nude 70mm Pigalle would be nice as well as the nude 70mm Simple Pump.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
LOL, I have both. What can I say? I love the look of the Yoyos, yes, I am a sucker for peep toes. BUT, the downside is like what everyone says, it's uncomfortable as the toe area is tighter than the Prives. I say go with the 70mm pigalles, after all, the heels are short and they look more casual than dressy.

xnplo

ZEN
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
bagmad73- My choice for you would be the nude Pigalles.

The Pigalles offer the pointed toe, which you don't have, and a look that will add variety to your collection--different from your rounder toe mary janes and peep-toe Iowas. Pigalles are also versatile in that they are naturally dressy but easily dressed down w/ denim + fun top. :yes:

The Yoyos are a heavenly look, and it sounds like you like those better than the Pigalles... ;) If you can stand to wait, the Yoyos would be a great get. However, I predict that you might get the Pigalles while waiting for your Yoyos... :angel:

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
My feet look weird in Pigalles for some reason. I love my yoyos. I don't find them uncomfortable. I think the differing shape of people's feet make some shoes fit better on some than on others.

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
I tried yoyos but in the white and love the look.
First of all, I want to know where you tried the yoyos in white......and are they Patent, Kid or Satin? TIA.

I love the look of the YoYos. However, as what most already have said, they are uncomfortable. I haven't used mine and from what I was told, they stretch out and becomes comfortable.

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Thanks for all your views. Hmmm.....I wish I could get both LOL.....
I'm still veering towards the pigalles because I can get them NOW. Patience is not my virtue :angel:.
Keep your views coming...and thanks again!!!!

wantmore - the yoyos were white patent.

mscawaii

Aug 6, 2007
Singapore
Hi Bagmad, is On Pedder bringing the nude yoyos??
you tried the white yoyos there? I bought a pair of white yoyos and nude pigalles 2 weeks ago!!