Going koko...like seriously!

DarkS

Aug 4, 2009
I am loosing it
i wanna buy a chanel..i wanna get a classic lovely bag like a chanel...
regardless of the color now i need help with sizes

MY GOODNESS i am even lost on the forum
so so far i saw

JUMBO MAXI
MAXI
REISSUE 2.55
Meduim flap
Small flap
Large flap!!!!!!

i am so puzzled...like sometimes after am so sure that the bag i want forexample is the large flap...i see someone with a jumbo and a tag saying large...WTH! i managed to save to get me a lovely decent one and since i am young ...i wanna have a funky color
but first i wanna know
WHICH SIZE
Do you have any pic of you with your bag...would you be kind to share it with me...it won't go in vain,,, when i buy it i will share my pix :biggrin: :biggrin: and give u thanks in public :biggrin:
plz help

Do you want an evening or daytime bag? I would say starting with the classic m/l flap is a good start. Or if you're young with tighter budget a wallet on chain or mini is great.

i agree with LoveActually1. i just turned 19 in september, but i wanted to get my first chanel while i was still 18, and i decided on the m/l classic flap - black with gold hardware. i love it, and although i haven't used it much since school started and i decided not to bring it with me to uni, whenever i think about it or look at it (or pictures), my heart skips a beat : )

lots of people also like jumbo a lot because the m/l can't fit all that much, but if you're someone that only brings around basics (phone, wallet, lip balm), it's fine. i found that i did not like the way the jumbo looked on me, so i stuck with the m/l.

i highly suggest you go to a boutique and try them on. i'm sure that you'll know then; just try not to fall in love with all of them at once ; ) but it'll be hard not to! haha

I believe you have to consider the size based on its practicality. Ask yourself as to which size will give you the most utility---relative satisfaction.
I hope this helps.

here are the first batch of pix :biggrin: :graucho::tender:

Attachments

• DSC05050.JPG
    DSC05050.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC05051.JPG
    DSC05051.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC05052.JPG
    DSC05052.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 281