Going in rome in december should i buy givenchy or balenciaga

Lani_74

Jan 21, 2007
I am going in Rome in dec I was thinking of buying another Balenciaga city but I am having second thoughts because I have found a lot of them on ebay was wondering if the discoloration is that bad I was leaning towards small givenchy antigona I already have the giant 21 gold black city:graucho:

It depends on what look you are going for. They are 2 totally different bags. Givenchy is more structured and elegant in my opinion and Bal is more on the edgy side (unless you are thinking about hammilton leather with gold/silver trim).
BTW - you are on Balenciaga Thread, so we may push you towards next Bbag ;)

I guess part of it also depends on how you wish to carry your bag; handles or shoulder strap. Some folks are petite enough to be able to put the City on cross-body, which is actually a good thing when in Rome. Unfortunately, there are a LOT of gypsies in Rome, so you need to keep your bag close to you.

Quite honestly, when I've gone to Rome (many, many, many times), I always use a cross-body bag which I wear very close to my body. I also make sure not to wear anything too ostentatious, to avoid the gypsies. The last thing you want is for any theft to occur.

Thank you all for the advice I haven't decided yet I might even get prada depends on the color and style of the bag third time going to Rome tomorrow night but first in December can't wait to see the xmas decorations I am excited already.

I like both, since you have one city already, why not try something new?

you are going to rome anyway, you can just go to all different stores, and maybe you found another one you like more!