Going in for Facial and Massage its my first time

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
as a regular regiman for my face, I usually wash my face use toner, and then apply lotion. Should I do that on the day of my facial? just wondering thanks

Im getting what they call a "Classic European Facial"

I usually don't do anything to my face except apply sunscreen on the morning of my facial. I just figured that they spend a couple of hours massaging different products onto your face anyway, so it's probably unnecessary for you to wash your face and apply all these products beforehand.

i usually shower before my facial so that there's no makeup on me and that my skin is clean. I've gotten facials at Barneys & Saks where the atmosphere is not a spa and they just took off my makeup w/ cleanser anyways.

hey there - i had heard elizabeth arden her self once saying that a girl should only get facial once at the age of 19 .. but putting all that in the bin i went for my first facial last week - it was the vitamin c facial since my skin is a lil' oily..
i had such a GOOD time especially the massage bit - she massaged my shoulders arms even feet and legs... ahhhh it was lovely i saw go for it .. but tell them u have sensitive skin even if u dont ;) theyll be extra careful i hope u enjoy it! :biggrin: