Going in for Facial and Massage its my first time

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
as a regular regiman for my face, I usually wash my face use toner, and then apply lotion. Should I do that on the day of my facial? just wondering thanks

Im getting what they call a "Classic European Facial"

smallbag

Oct 1, 2007
I usually don't do anything to my face except apply sunscreen on the morning of my facial. I just figured that they spend a couple of hours massaging different products onto your face anyway, so it's probably unnecessary for you to wash your face and apply all these products beforehand.

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
Suburbs of LA
i usually shower before my facial so that there's no makeup on me and that my skin is clean. I've gotten facials at Barneys & Saks where the atmosphere is not a spa and they just took off my makeup w/ cleanser anyways.

HubbaWubba

Mar 7, 2007
Can I come?

It doesn't matter if you leave on makeup or anything on your face because they will remove it anyway. Have a good time.

amnA-

Thank you God.
O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
right herE -
hey there - i had heard elizabeth arden her self once saying that a girl should only get facial once at the age of 19 .. but putting all that in the bin i went for my first facial last week - it was the vitamin c facial since my skin is a lil' oily..
i had such a GOOD time especially the massage bit - she massaged my shoulders arms even feet and legs... ahhhh it was lovely i saw go for it .. but tell them u have sensitive skin even if u dont ;) theyll be extra careful i hope u enjoy it! :biggrin: