Going Hermes Green

serazo

Sep 23, 2006
Just wanted to share some pics of two bags I recently purchased both in different greens. I went a bit crazy this July.

Here are pictures of two new additions to my Hermes collection:
-30cm Vert Anis Ostrich Birkin
-35cm Vert Olive Victoria in Clemence

Attachments

• DSCN0634.JPG
    DSCN0634.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 966
  • DSCN0629.JPG
    DSCN0629.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 852
Wow... great choices! Congrats.

Thanks for posting a picture of the 30 Birkin next to the Victoria FT. It sure give us a sense of the size difference. Both bags are HOT!

The Victoria FT is very versatile and I do get a lot in her. I use her more casually and I love that I can sling her over my shoulder (which is mostly how I wear her) or carry by the handles. The slouchiness of the clemence also makes her look good whether she is filled or emptier. I love how much I can get into her and find it east to fish around for things as they tend to distribute themselves widely on the bottom, unlike less rectangular bags where things layer on top of each other making it harder to find.

The zippered opening is so much easier than the Kelly and Birkin to get to things quickly. All in all, the Victoria is one of the most practical bags. Also, must say that she is light as a feather and easy to pack in a suitcase if need be.