"Going, going....gone" Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey what's up HB? Repin' BK. Nice so far...

2. I'm guessing Bleecker something too....

3. Haha...yea, definitely womens, more on the unisex for sure. I tend to gravitate towards items that a guy like me can pull off. You'll never see me me rocking a Poppy Groovy that's for sure.

4. Show already :P I cannot guess.

5. I wonder if the interior is a dead giveaway. I'm not usually one for drawn out reveals but i'm actually kind of enjoying this.

[​IMG]

6. Tease :P Love the lining though!

7. Karla's Clutch? I love this bag!

8. You guessed it!! I was surprised to find out that the blogger bags didn't sell out like I had anticipated. They were even off limits to us SAs when they initially launched. I managed to get my hands on one of the remaining few after the second run. Truly made my day!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Modeling shots? :o

10. Wow! That's gorgeous, congrats! :smile:

11. Congratz! That's a very nice clutch :tup:

12. They still have them??? I love that clutch!

13. This was my favorite Blogger Bag...congrats! I love everything about it. :love:

14. nice. so legacy-ish

15. There's only so many ways to model a clutch, hehe. It comes with a longer chain strap, but i'd never use it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]