Going for the Gold...

lovely&amazing

Podiums? Mine.
Apr 1, 2008
I need my Beautiful Ladies' advice....

I really, really want a gold CL! I need it to be versitile, sexy, unexpected and daring...:graucho:

Any thoughts? So far I'm thinking Rolando, Hyper-Prive or Catenita...

...I need another pair like I need a hole in my head....but, whatev's......

I vote Metallic Gold Rolando's !!!! :heart:
IMG_3540.jpg

Out of those 3, I like Rolando, then Catenita, then Hyper Prive. I'm not really a fan of the last one... but whatever you choose, I know they will look unbelievably sexy on you! ;)

I also want some gold shoes, but I'm waiting for the Catenitas to go on sale. The solid gold of the Rolandos is a little too dressy for me, but I like how the stacked heel and open toe on the Catenitas makes them a little more casual.

Last edited:
Oooooh, Natassha...I have to confess, it's those pics of you in them that make me hold my cc in one hand while reaching for the phone with the other...
Out of curiosity Natassha...should I go a full size up on these? I'm a US 8, VP 38.5, Decollete 39.

Thanks, Rilo-love for the compliment ;)

Laureen...when do you think those Catenitas are likely to go down??

Something about those Hyper Prives is appealling to me (what is it?)....

My b'day is coming up on the 9th....one of these could be my birthday shoe...

Tough choice, I like them all. I guess the Hyper Prive would be my first choice, then the Rolandos and lastly the Catenitas (although I love the Catenitas too.I'm really no help, am I? :P)

I love the caternita's too, but already have 3 pair's !!......I guess it depends if you want open or closed toe,the rolando's are classic, will never grow old, declics would be nice, I'm not sure I would do a SO on them though, seeing since all the metallic's that are coming out, I'll bet they come out in the summer with them in gold or some metallic declic