Going for the gold

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Does anyone have a wallet with the gold leather trim? Does the gold hold up? I just ordered the Hamptons sig new french purse in khaki and gold from Coach .com to go with these three coach bags. One is a blue patent lunch tote, bleecker small ziptop leather hobo in wine, and lastly my new ergo chocolate sig hobo with the dark interior. What do you think?

I have a wristlet thats signature with gold leather trim and i absolutely love it!!!
i have been using it for a year now and the leather still looks amazing....so no problems at all, it still looks fantastic!!!:tup::yes:

I recieved the gold wallet but when I opened it there was an odd odor that didn't agree with me. So I boxed it back up and sent it back. Today I went to Macys early for the friends and family and bought ergo chocolate sig new french purse. It matches perfectly with my hobo. Love it. I was sad about the gold one but now I am thrilled with my new one.

First, I like having a "wow" wallet to pull out of my bag, and I love the bronze/gold legacy leathers. I have the Metallic optic hobo, wallet and wristlet from 06, which I used on a daily basis for about 3 months straight and occasionally this past summer. The gold has worn slightly off the edges, of the most vulnerable parts, top edge of the zipper trim, edges of the wallet, but it's subtle and does not take away from the entire set.

I am currently carrying my Zebra Calf Hair, and I have to say that it is holding up amazingly, I am impressed with the quality of Coach wallets, perhaps that's why they are on the pricey side.