Going for the Gold!!!! .....maybe

Just ordered the 06 shoulder bag in khaki/GOLD!!!!! I also decided to KEEP my Legacy swingpack in chocolate sig. Now I will have both my gold and chocolate! I'm a happy Coach camper!:yes:......for now.....LOL

does anybody know what the item number is for the khaki/gold shoulder bag??

You know what...I just ordered it but I don't have the number. I just called customer service and told them I wanted to order the 06 shoulder bag in khaki/gold. THey were able to look it up for me but I didn't write down the style number...sorry!

I bought the 06 shoulder bag in khaki/ gold for my mom in March of 06. She loves it and has carried it faithfully ever since! The gold doesn't rub...it's classic and goes with everything! I love the style of that bag!
Can't wait to see your pics!

I bought the 06 shoulder bag in khaki/ gold for my mom in March of 06. She loves it and has carried it faithfully ever since! The gold doesn't rub...it's classic and goes with everything! I love the style of that bag!
Can't wait to see your pics!

oh, thanks for your post! I feel better. I was a little worried about it rubbing off. I know its not a popular color choice but thats what I like about it. Its not going to be hanging off of every other arm! :nogood: I can wear it winter or summer here in Phoenix AND with black shoes or brown! I'm excited. I should have it by Monday or Tuesday. I'll post pics then. Thanks again guys!:yes: