Going compact and switching bags!

susanlovesLV

Mar 28, 2015
Hi im pretty new to this forum and so I thought I would share how I go compact. I take a pic of what fits in my bag so I can switch quickly. Here is a photo I use to switch over to my Eva clutch. My cles has coins, lipstick and lighter. In my pouch is my purse hook that is a must in every bag. My Caisa card holder for license and debit card. 6 ring key holder with cash. Excedrin migraine in pill holder lol, perfume, cigs and Iphone 5s which is being used to take pic that I keep my Kate Spade clear paw print case on cuz its thin and glossy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,027
Hi im pretty new to this forum and so I thought I would share how I go compact. I take a pic of what fits in my bag so I can switch quickly. Here is a photo I use to switch over to my Eva clutch. My cles has coins, lipstick and lighter. In my pouch is my purse hook that is a must in every bag. My Caisa card holder for license and debit card. 6 ring key holder with cash. Excedrin migraine in pill holder lol, perfume, cigs and Iphone 5s which is being used to take pic that I keep my Kate Spade clear paw print case on cuz its thin and glossy.

Good for you! Whenever I think about downsizing I start to hyperventilate. Can't do it.

i have no problem downsizing, lol my issue is the fact i love LV SLGs. i tend to buy them to find things to fill them up, just so i can have more eye candy in my purse. hahaha crazy right? when no one see them except me. :nuts::giggles: the struggle is real!

I couldn't do it when I was younger but as I get older, it's exhilarating to downsize. Suddenly, the other stuff are just taking up space. Downside is I tend to think of ways to minimize minimize and minimize! Haha....

Now that my 4 kids are almost all teenagers, I am able to down size and I love it! It feels really good care only what you actually need and use, not all of that extra "just in case stuff".

I wish I could down size permanently. The best I can do is a speedy 25- but that still holds a lot. The only time I can downsize is when I'm going out to dinners etc... And even that is a chore cause I always feel like I'm forgetting something- which I usually do lo!

I'm a fan of big bags bcuz I have a tendency to be OCD about having "just in case" things in my purse. But occasionally I downsize for date nites with hubby. Carrying a much smaller bag makes me feel naked and lost...Lol!