Going broki for Toki...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I'm not broke, but I've definitely gone crazy for Toki!:nuts:

I saw my first one IRL on Saturday and loved it, went back to the store and bought it on Monday (an Adios Star Stellina). I started browsing this forum and fell in love with some of the other patterns. Have ordered 2 on eBay... a Foresta and a Citta Rosa. And just went to Macy's on my lunch break and got a Pirata and a 2nd Adios Star, a Zucca, because it had more of the pattern that I liked than the Stellina.

OY!!! I suppose I could return some if it's too much.

Have you guys bought another bag in the same pattern just because it had some different pieces of the pattern that you wanted? I guess that's the bad thing about ordering from a website... you never know what you'll get pattern-wise.

2. so i see you've caught the Toki bug! :P
    I've personally never bought more than 1 piece of the same print. Actually, I did with the Playground piece but I ended up selling the other 2 pieces off so now I'm just left with one.

3. I was only planning on getting one bag per print .. but the forum does crazy things to you. So now I have 2 foresta pieces, 2 paradiso and inferno pieces, 3 spiaggia, and 2 l'amore. :biggrin:

4. I'm trying really hard to keep it at one bag per print. Of course I've made the rule that canguros don't count (they are a belt) so I can stay within that rule!

5. I think you will find the answer to be a resounding YES. And somE of us (cough cough) even buy the same part of the pattern in different styles.

The only prints I don't have duplicates of are Original, Playground, Bianco and Arancia. (I have nothing in Fumo, Camo Black or Camo Olive). All the other prints I have at least 2, and in Amore I have 5!!

6. YES! :rolleyes:

7. Yup!! I actually ended up with 5 things in Adios Star b/c it was so hard to get everyone on one bag! :shame:

8. I too was planning on buying only one print per bag but I ended up with a Scuola Camo Playground Olive, Pirata Bambino, Spiaggia Mamma Mia, Paradiso Mamma Mia, and Inferno in a Mamma Mia, Ciao Ciao, Bambino and Ciao. So there goes my plan :P

9. oops! I meant one bag per print...ha ha.....

10. I started out as one bag per print...but then as I found it hard to be picky about what part of a print I wanted on what style...I said, "screw it" so now I'm buying what I love...and NOT buying anything in a print I don't love! So, I've ended up with 5 pieces in paradiso, 4 in inferno, 2 in original! oh well! I love them! But I will be selling a few paradiso pieces. I never intended to keep them all.

11. I am also hoping to get each print I love on one piece, but I am already eyeing more than one of each print! DOH!

12. I was planning in getting only a pirata ciao which I bought whilst vacationing in Honolulu. After getting back to CA, I did some research , found this forum and then the toki madness began.

13. After I saw a foresta in a magazine, my CC has never been the same since. I was back collecting like mad for a while, and now I've decided that I like a different style than what I originally collected, so now I"m trying to find different bags...

14. Oh yes, many times!

15. At first I promised myself only to buy one big and one small bag in any print. That was gone w/Amore....now I am thinking like 4 bags (at least) in Transporto :smile: