Going back the COACH outlet today!

Jun 16, 2006
I'mgoing too....finally! My dh always says no and today he said yes :smile: I'm going to Petaluma. Good luck and post your finds!

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
Tampa Bay!
can someone bring me back something ANYTHING!! LOL..... I have been sick and stuck in the house for the last 3 days just itching to get out!!! LOL

AnaC

BAG OBSESSED!!
Mar 27, 2008
**Cali**
ME TOO!!! I'm finally after reading about everyone's outlet finds going to the Camarillo outlet, has anyone ever been there? I'm wondering and hoping it will be worth the drive....

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
Have Fun! I won't be able to hit my outlet until Friday, and the wait is KILLING me! I'll just have to live vicariously through everyone else's deals:crybaby:

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Have fun!!! I wanted to go to the outlet today too but I HAVE to work on my thesis and I'm super broke right now (didn't have to work last week at one of my jobs and my paycheck is sitting there waiting to get picked up!!!!) so I'm going to have to force myself to be good and maybe I can go on Wednesday! Let us know what you find louislover!!

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
ME TOO!!! I'm finally after reading about everyone's outlet finds going to the Camarillo outlet, has anyone ever been there? I'm wondering and hoping it will be worth the drive....
I went there once and I thought it was a great store! The SAs were so nice too! They get a lot of their inventory from South Coast Plaza (and you know how high end they are). I bought a lot of stuff when I went there too. I would definitely go there again. :graucho: